Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a recent picture of yourself

Would you rather give up steak or pizza for the rest of your life?
What was your last daydream about?
Tell us about the last time you cried.
Would you rather be a firefighter or an astronaut? Why?
If you could become the best athlete in one sport, which one would it be?
Post a few pictures of your dream home.
What were your least and favourite subjects in school? What subjects would you have liked in the curriculum?
Would you rather have three arms, or six legs?
What are your three favourite things about ISTJ's?
What types are your parents?
Describe your siblings.
What makes you certain you're an ENFP?

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I'll bite!

Post a recent picture of yourself:
This was taken today.

As much as I love steak... probably steak, just for the convenience factor. I rarely eat steak, but pizza is my go-to on late nights where I'm very very drunk or very very hungry or both.

I was thinking about this really embarrassing time I cried at work. Hahaha, Miss Overemotional checking in...

What an appropriate question... let's have this whole survey be about my tears :p It was on Saturday. My boyfriend moved back across the country. I cried at the airport and afterwards.

Astronaut. This is a no-brainer! There are millions of firefighters. There's... like... not that many astronauts. We all know I like to be my own special pea in the pod.

Tennis! It's the only sport I've ever been good at... I think it's really fun.

I will consult my Pinterest for this one.

What were your least and favourite subjects in school? What subjects would you have liked in the curriculum?
In high school? I adored pretty much every subject except history. I loved the sciences, math, English... I probably would have liked to take some art classes back then, since I didn't take any, which is hilarious since I now have a degree in it.

Three arms! Oh, the multitasking I could do...

I actually know hardly any. I know tons of ESTJs, though, so I'll answer to that. They're hilarious, they get what they want, and they aren't afraid to tell you if you're being a goober.

My mom is an ESFJ. My dad is a complete and utter mystery. He's definitely an ISxx. Beyond that I don't know.

Describe your siblings.
I have two little sisters. One is 15, absolutely adorable but extremely sensitive and emotional. Being a teenager has been rough on her. But I love her to death. She's definitely an introvert, and I'm starting to think she's intuitive... definitely a feeler, too... but I'm still not sure. My other sister is 17 and an ISFJ and she absolutely despises me for fairly strange reasons. I don't have much else to say about her.

Ne + Fi rule my world. :)

Alrighty, here are the questions for the next person--

Post a photo of yourself as a child.
What's your favorite place you've ever visited?
If you had to choose between deafness and blindness, which would it be?
Describe an ideal, perfect day, all the way from wake-up to bedtime.
Tell us a few of your favorite quotes.
Would you say you're an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?
Talk about your enneagram type.
Who's a famous person you deeply respect and admire?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I'll go ahead and takes these questions.. I have no new photos, so I'll have to post a crappy webcam photo from the beginning of the year.

These were taken on my Dad's laptop, on my 18th birthday.

Sadly, I'd have to go with steak.. I eat pizza probably somewhere around 15 times more often.

I don't remember, I daydream like.. I million times a day.

I don't remember, it was probably me just thinking about my life.. It can get depressing at times.. I hate it here where I live.

Firefighter.. The pole, the brotherhood, the action focused career.

Bossaball.. If I were the greatest at Bossaball, I'd also be one of the greatest at Volleyball.

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d2605018k3444950o1/house

Least favourite:Math (I'm dyslexic, so math sucked).. Favorite:Geography, Science (minus the mathy crap).

Neither, both suck. lol
With an extra arm, I wouldn't be able to play the guitar or bass so easily.. With all the extra legs, I'd be unable to walk.
Of course.. Within three weeks of my birth, a surgeon would remove the extra limbs, so it's pointless. lol

I really don't know... I could give a list of my least favourite things though.
1.No ability to carry out their sense of justice quietly.. They will drag you out into times square and publicly execute you, if they find fault in you.
2.Sometimes they can be sooooooooo literal minded.. Sorry, but you just aren't receiving my sarcasm. Ugh..
3.No sense of what is private and what's not.. For the sake of knowing about something, they will completely defile every last shred of privacy you have.
I hope this isn't true for all ISTJs, but I know an ISTJ that put me through this.

Though, the ISTJ that was involved, we have resolved our issues.. Just to be clear.

INFJ mom, ENTJ dad.

I'm soooooooooo extroverted, intuitive, fairly feeling, and so disorganized and non traditional.. Like a P.
I use a lot of Ne, and Fi, and Te, and very little Si.. The first three are enough to put me as an ENFP. :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
*Presents himself for questioning*

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
@chickydoda, Well, I can't post pics of me with my face online.. so here's an LOLcat

Uh, duh. Pizza. I don't even like pizza. xD

Well, I was thinking of the song "Milkshake" and I thought it would be hilarious if someone had an ACTUAL milkshake and that song was playing and then a bunch of little boys showed up in their yard. After that, they would dogpile, and soon find out it was an empty cup. Then, they left and went into McDonalds to get a shamrock shake. There was none, so they mobbed McDonalds with signs that said "MILKSHAKE! WE WANT YOU!" and stuff like that. THEN MY TEACHER CALLED ON ME.

Um, well, my mom and I fight a lot, and I cried after we got into a huge argument. We were talking about beauty and stuff, and her ideals don't exactly match up with mine, so she tried to get me to try her beauty routine, and we fought because I shared my opinion, and... well, I kind of forget. It was about a week and a half ago.

Astronaut. I'd love to explore somewhere NO ONE will ever explore... EVER! And I'd like to help with the research. I have a passion for research. I actually get ELATED when teachers assign me research projects. Just thinking about research gets me all tingly inside, and it's a little odd, but hey, whaddaya expect from an Ne-Dom? :D

I would like to be the best sprinter in track EVER if anything. I love sprinting.

I really like learning about the human body; I actually ended up with a 105% in that class. I love learning how/why the body/brain does THIS and THAT and whatnot. I would love to do Psychology, but obviously, I'm not in that grade yet. I know I would excel in it and love it though. I also like anything with research. Like I said, I get tingly inside thinking about research.

I really dislike Math. Statistics and numbers? FRUSTRATING.

Three arms. It would be awesome, because you could do a lot more things, despite the fact that it would look really weird. Then again, we would know no weird if there was no normal, and if three arms were normal, it wouldn't be weird and TWO would be weird, so I wouldn't care much.

-Reliable
-Honest/Sarcastic sense of humor
-Amazing, loyal friends

ISFP, ExTJ (I'm starting to think my dad's an ENTJ, but idk.)

Describe your siblings.

Um, moody, a little nitpicky, adventurous, sweet, family-oriented, very introverted, a little self-absorbed, calm, very artsy. PS, AWESOME <3

Um, that I use Ne. Ne & Se can look very similar in how they interact with the world, but I'm certain that I'm an Ne-dom. I did a ton of research, (which exhilarates me) and it was a fun project of self-reflection. I'm always saying, "What could I get out of this?" and I got a TON out of my self-reflection project.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Post a recent picture of yourself

I would rather give up steak... I'm not a big fan, if I only had it every 3-6 months, I'd probably be happy.
What was your last daydream about? I can't remember.
Tell us about the last time you cried. I was listening to some music on my ipod when I was walking my dog, and it triggered some feelings about things I feel sad about. I felt a bit silly, didn't want the neighbors to get concerned.
Would you rather be a firefighter or an astronaut? Why? I would rather be an astronaut, because I'm not a big fan of fire, and I've always found the idea of zero gravity rather exciting. I'm not sure about the toilets though!
If you could become the best athlete in one sport, which one would it be? Figure skating or gymnastics!

(Love this- its perfect! I would probably want an indoor theater as well, with lots of leather furniture and bean bags!)

I think this is cute!

I like the idea of creating something creative in a space that is usually so boring!

I don't LOVE the room, but I like the idea of having an indoor swing.

Elephants!!!

So cool!

I need a parallel slide to push stuff down... laundry, school bags, luggage etc

I kind of like this, would probably do something a bit different for my dream home.

Indoor library! Yay! And the door <3

I would kill for a walk in wardrobe! Probably not this one though.

What were your least and favourite subjects in school? My least favourite were Maths, Science, History (more about my teacher and the study topics, than the subject), Photography, Classics and my favourite were Art History and Social Studies.
What subjects would you have liked in the curriculum? Driving, Travel (rather than Tourism), Flatting, Living Away from Home, Dealing with Conflict, Zero Gravity, TV etc
Would you rather have three arms, or six legs? Six legs, because then I could climb walls!
What are your three favourite things about ISTJ's? They are reliable, often good cooks and they can make boring stories interesting!
What types are your parents? ISTJ and ENFJ
Describe your siblings. I have two sisters, whom are both older than me by six and two years respectively. One is a dog lover, craves social activity at all hours and likes Apacas and the other is into photography, making movies, cats and helping my mum. The second one is an ISFJ, but I can't remember what the first one is... probably an ENTJ or an ESFJ or possibly an ESTP, but I doubt she is a sensor. She used to revise for school, by coming home and telling me what she had learnt in her History classes. I ended up taking it in High school but not enjoying it.
What makes you certain you're an ENFP? Because I was a lot like an INFP growing up, being very depressed and unwell, but once I was started on meds, made some friends at school, started going to church etc, I became very outgoing and bubbly. Also, when I read through the type description, I kept laughing because the description fit me so well, I just couldn't believe how accurate it was!

@viva

What's your favorite place you've ever visited? Theres this old graveyard a few hours from Newcastle Upon Tyne in England, and it is by the ocean, and in the graveyard it has old Greek (?) ruins. Its a really peaceful place, but the inside of the church is so freaky, I took one step inside then walked back out. It had a weird vibe!
If you had to choose between deafness and blindness, which would it be? I would rather be deaf, because I've always been interested in Sign Language, and I like to be able to see what is going on, because I am super paranoid.
Describe an ideal, perfect day, all the way from wake-up to bedtime. I wake up, do everything I'm supposed to do, write a few interesting blogs, take some great pictures, get lots of notifications on PerC, I get on skype, and people actually want to talk to me, then I go to bed on time.
Tell us a few of your favorite quotes. -
Would you say you're an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist? People say I'm an Pessimest BUT I consider myself a optimistic realist... I have high hopes and dreams, but know reality isn't always as good, and life often gets in the way of my plans. I also know the world isn't a wonderful place for most people, and I feel sad a lot of the time, but I still have hope. I don't like being called a Pessimist, because its usually by the people that are only willing to accept one side of my personality, but I'm not all rainbows and butterflies, you know?
Talk about your enneagram type. I have no idea what it is, but some people on here have been kind enough to point out five that probably apply to me in some way. Hopefully I'll have it figured out by the end of the year, I don't know how people get it worked out in a day!
Who's a famous person you deeply respect and admire? I don't pay enough attention to that stuff to really comment fairly. Taylor Swift all the way though! Woo! (is anyone surprised?)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
@chickydoda Oh, I will answer @viva 's questions and then ask some.

Nah, I'm good. I'm not sure if this falls under the category of posting pictures of myself on forums... even though I would be young in the photo.

What's your favorite place you've ever visited?

I really, really, really like Sarasota, Florida. It's amazing.

If you had to choose between deafness and blindness, which would it be?

I would be deaf because I still could infer what people are thinking by looking at them without the distraction of noises. Plus, I can read lips pretty well.

Describe an ideal, perfect day, all the way from wake-up to bedtime.

So many options:

Option 1:
I would go out, meet up with my personalitycafe friends, go on an adventure, and then visit a real cafe like Starbucks. We would talk about random stuff on a deeper level that I couldn't achieve with about 3/4 of my real life friends. Then I'd go home, write on my journal about what happened, and lay down alone and listen to deadmau5. The rest of the day would be low key then I would just fall asleep.

Option 2:
I would wake up, make my own breakfast, and achieve everything I want to do in life. I'd get over all of my many fears, understand myself and the world on the deepest level possible, turn older and go to college, then fast forward to the part where I get to be a millionaire running my own business in video editing. Then, I'd go to bed practicing cocky interview answers to questions from tabloids.

Tell us a few of your favorite quotes.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." -I forget...

Would you say you're an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?

I used to think I was a realist as a cover up for being a pessimist, but now I think I'm an optimist because personalitycafe has made me 10x more secure then I was before I joined this place.

Talk about your enneagram type.

2w3. I used to think I was a 3w2, then I realized I'm way too reactive (unfortunately) to be a 3. The two's main desire is self worth, being loved, etc. I couldn't believe how accurate the description was of the two.

Who's a famous person you deeply respect and admire?

I don't know. I mean, I like to do my own thing and not follow any teeny-bopper-so-called-nice-person's path. However, I'm sure I will find one. Sometime. Probably about 3 years or so.

My questions:

Would you rather know everything about people (psychology wise) or know everything about everything else BUT people? Explain.
What were you like as a kid?
What drives you in life?
What's your favorite color? Does it remind you of anything?
If you could be another type for a day, which one would you be?
What was/is/will be your favorite subject?
What types did you used to think you were?
Cat or dog person?
Would you rather be able to fly and teleport or be able to read minds?
Would you ever want to find a cure for a disease? Which one and why?
How does having inferior Si affect your life?
How has personalitycafe helped you? How has the MBTI helped you?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Trick question, I'd rather give up both.

Being a cool inventor with ideas that worked.

Must be sometime last year.

Well, oxygen is not common among either professions, so I choose fire chief because I can sit on my can.

None. I like to get better, else why bother?

Refer to Google, "Colorado Estes Park"

You misspelled favorite, unless you're UK. Favorite subject is English.

One head, two brains.

I don't know any. I like that they are humans like me.

Mom is a ESFP, dad is a ESFJ.

Describe your siblings.
One is short, the other is tall.

Oh - crap, I didn't know I had to be. Darn it I took another ENFP questionnaire !

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
Would you rather know everything about people (psychology wise) or know everything about everything else BUT people? Explain.
I don't need to know everything about everyone. I think that'd be somewhat traumatizing, and people deserve to keep secrets if they want to. I'd definitely go with the latter. Plus, everything that isn't people? That's a lotta knowledge.

What were you like as a kid?
I was pretty dreamy and imaginative. I spent a lot of time outside, drew a lot, and was a big idealist.

What drives you in life?
It's different things at different times.

What's your favorite color? Does it remind you of anything?
I don't really have a favorite color. I like different colors for different purposes.

If you could be another type for a day, which one would you be?
ENTJ. If I had a second day for a second type, maybe ESTP.

What was/is/will be your favorite subject?
Typically, whichever class had the brilliant hard-ass teacher who kicked my ass. I naturally veer more towards humanities. I started enjoying science later in life.

What types did you used to think you were?
INFP.

Cat or dog person?
I like both, but I understand cats a whole lot better. I'm kinda Queen of Cats. Those creatures love me. Plus, dogs eat shit and lick your face and shake mud all over you. But there is little that is more delightful than a dog romping around in nature. They look so happy.

Would you rather be able to fly and teleport or be able to read minds?
Fly and teleport. Kinda for the same reason as my first answer. Flying sounds so exhilarating. I can read minds about as well as I'd want to right now.

Would you ever want to find a cure for a disease? Which one and why?
Of course I would! Is it likely, given my background? Not particularly. But I'd be into saving lives if I could. I'd care more about the accessibility of the cure than the disease it fixes. For instance, if I could cure AIDS and have that actually help developing countries.

How does having inferior Si affect your life?
Getting neurotic and cranky and pessimistic when I'm overwhelmed, maybe -- replaying thoughts in an obsessive loop, dwelling, and over-thinking things. I'm hugely sentimental and love rediscovering things from my past, but I'm not sure that's related.

How has personalitycafe helped you? How has the MBTI helped you?
Both gave me greater self awareness and a greater understanding of how other people operate. They also kept my brain occupied when I was in a dark spot earlier this year. Something to be said for that.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
@chickydoda Have you ever traveled outside of your home country, and if so, where to?
@Some Kind of Blue Describe the best summer you've have, and why it was the best.
@Will_Power Favorite book, movie, song, band, and place.
@viva Favorite style of house (I.E. Tudor, Victorian, Mediterranean, Contemporary, etc)
@chimeric Do you play any musical instruments?

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@OcarinaOfTime I've lived in New Zealand and England, and I've travelled to/through Ireland, Wales, Scotland, France, Corfu, Italy, Monaco, Spain, Australia, Dubai, Vanuatu and Rarotonga. I've also been inside the Thailand airport.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
@OcarinaOfTime I've lived in New Zealand and England, and I've travelled to/through Ireland, Wales, Scotland, France, Corfu, Italy, Monaco, Spain, Australia, Dubai, Vanuatu and Rarotonga. I've also been inside the Thailand airport.
I'm bordering on envy.. I've never left the US.. I've never even been on an airplane.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'm bordering on envy.. I've never left the US.. I've never even been on an airplane.
The US is really big, there is so much to do there and so many different landscapes etc... If I lived in the us, I think I'd be content first visiting each state, then going overseas. To be honest, I didn't have a super amazing time or indepth holiday in each place because I was with my parents and we always did what they wanted to do, and/or some of those places were only day trips.

The only place we've really explored properly is New Zealand! We went to Australia, Vanuatu and Rarotonga for two weeks, then Corfu for one week. The other trips were much shorter.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The US is really big, there is so much to do there and so many different landscapes etc... If I lived in the us, I think I'd be content first visiting each state, then going overseas. To be honest, I didn't have a super amazing time or I depth holiday in each place because I was with my parents and we always did what they wanted to do, and/or some of those places were only day trips.

The only place we've really explored properly is New Zealand! We went to Australia, Vanuatu and Rarotonga for two weeks, then Corfu for one week. The other trips were much shorter.
I live in North Texas, I've been to Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and New Mexico.
Oklahoma is kind of meh.. Kansas is flat, and boring, Missouri was alright.. But still.. I haven't really traveled.
I really want to go to Dubai, I love the architecture there.. And I REALLY want to go to Japan.
And domestically.. I'd like to go to California and Hawaii. :D

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@OcarinaOfTime

We didn't really travel ''to'' Dubai, it was just a stop over on our way back to New Zealand. We left the airport and stayed at a motel nearby, then got back on the plane! It was really freaky because the men kept giving us menacing looks, and I was sitting near one, with one seat in between us, and I reached over to touch the seat because I was talking to my mum about it, and he looked really angry! I hate being in Countries were women are pretty much seen as dirt! The next morning a friendly Australian guy sat by me, so I felt a bit more relaxed.

I love Dubai airport, so it was kind of a shock that outside of it was so scary. My sister went on holiday there with her boyfriend, went to the Atlantis resort and stuff- I'm so jealous! If I was going to go to the Atlantis resort though, I would much rather go to the one in the Bahamas. Its really expensive though, apparently its a popular hang out for celebs!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
@OcarinaOfTime

We didn't really travel ''to'' Dubai, it was just a stop over on our way back to New Zealand. We left the airport and stayed at a motel nearby, then got back on the plane! It was really freaky because the men kept giving us menacing looks, and I was sitting near one, with one seat in between us, and I reached over to touch the seat because I was talking to my mum about it, and he looked really angry! I hate being in Countries were women are pretty much seen as dirt! The next morning a friendly Australian guy sat by me, so I felt a bit more relaxed.

I love Dubai airport, so it was kind of a shock that outside of it was so scary. My sister went on holiday there with her boyfriend, went to the Atlantis resort and stuff- I'm so jealous! If I was going to go to the Atlantis resort though, I would much rather go to the one in the Bahamas. Its really expensive though, apparently its a popular hang out for celebs!
Nice..
I think Dubai has been on my bucket list for about 3 years now..
When I saw a photo of the Burj Al Arab hotel.. I was like "Holy crap in a bag.. that place is gorgeous".. And then I found out that there is awesome architecture all over the place around there!
Someday..

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice..
I think Dubai has been on my bucket list for about 3 years now..
When I saw a photo of the Burj Al Arab hotel.. I was like "Holy crap in a bag.. that place is gorgeous".. And then I found out that there is awesome architecture all over the place around there!
Someday..
I found some of the billboards there amusing... it really is a whole 'nother world!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts