Personality Cafe banner

321 - 325 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Social
1) Generally, I positively associate with the idea of being a part of something larger than myself. Though I may find it either overwhelming, because of my astute awareness of what lies beyond my own interests, or inspiring. 4
2) I am very aware of the impact my decision will have on others and can be quite attuned to their reactions and needs. I read people well. 3
3) Being recognized or valued by my peers or community, for my contributions, is important to me. 2
4) I tend to have strong opinions on social change and/or social constructs and trends. 4
5) I am aware of not only my own relationships, but also power structures and the nature of bonds between other people. I have a deep understanding of interconnectedness between groups and people who comprise them. In other words, I am good at perceiving the many facets of how a group works within its context and outside of it. I easily pick up on how I fit into the social hierarchy, whether or not I approve of it. 3
6) I am socially aware, but I can also be reserved and socially distant. 5
7) If I gravitate towards group (s)/institution (s)/gathering(s)of my choosing, I can be quite involved with championing the values and goals of this grouping. 3
8) I tend to keep track of current events, even when not required to for my career performance. 3
9) At my worst I am either strongly conformist or excessively anti-society/counter culture. At my best, my relationships with others are ones of healthy interdependence, and I may be inclined to strong individual leadership or display deep commitment in establishing teamwork and collaboration. 2
10) "no man is an island." Everything is part of an interconnected web, like it or not. 4
Self Preservation
1) I am acutely aware of my physical safety (though sometimes I will choose to do something dangerous anyway) 4
2) when I go to a party, I immediately notice the temperature, the smells and where the food is 5
3) I am very health conscious 4
4) financial/career, physical and/or romantic security are very important to me 4
5) if I have an injury or a health related problem, I typically notice quickly 4
6) I tend to save a decent amount of my money 3
7) predictability is important to me. the sooner I can know about things in advance, the better. 5
8) when I'm under stress, things like health, finances, hygiene or other things that I normally stay on top of start to slip, sometimes severely. 5
9) I'm acutely aware of cause and effect, particularly when the potential consequences are dire. if my friends listened to me more, they'd end up making a lot less stupid mistakes 4
10) physical comfort is important to me. I can get distracted by things like uncomfortable seats, high humidity or bodily pain when I'm trying to enjoy time with my friends 5
Sexual
1) I have an addictive personality 3
2) "if it's not worth doing in excess, it's not worth doing at all" 0
3) people generally think I'm "too much". in lots of situations, I feel like it's expected of me to tone myself down considerably (which I will either refuse to do or do so begrudgingly) 2
4) my energy is either "on" or "off". when I'm in the presence of someone who I vibe with my mind does an internal "YES! FINALLY!" and I try to start a conversation with that person 2
5) I can be obsessive with my love interests. I am either clingy or have to try very hard not to be 2
6) I feel like a part of me is missing and am looking for someone to complete me. at times, this creates a raw sort of longing that can lead to emotional volatility 1
7) I have strong impulses (particularly with regards to relationships). I frequently wish I didn't have to be so damn careful 0
8) if I'm not in a relationship, I feel old. I don't know how it's possible for people to be happy without passionate intimacy, because being without it makes me feel dead 0
9) I only feel alive when indulging my passions. sometimes this causes me to neglect other areas of my life 0
10) people either love me or hate me, but either way, my personality grabs attention, whether I want it to or not 0

SO: 33
SP: 43
SX: 10

sp/so/sx

·
Registered
436 Posts
This is the worst test on the subject I ever took. Sx first people are not romantic relationship obsessed or clingy by definition.

Enviado de meu LG-K200 usando o Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
social
1) generally, i positively associate with the idea of being a part of something larger than myself. Though i may find it either overwhelming, because of my astute awareness of what lies beyond my own interests, or inspiring. 2
2) i am very aware of the impact my decision will have on others and can be quite attuned to their reactions and needs. I read people well. 5
3) being recognized or valued by my peers or community, for my contributions, is important to me. 2
4) i tend to have strong opinions on social change and/or social constructs and trends. 5
5) i am aware of not only my own relationships, but also power structures and the nature of bonds between other people. I have a deep understanding of interconnectedness between groups and people who comprise them. In other words, i am good at perceiving the many facets of how a group works within its context and outside of it. I easily pick up on how i fit into the social hierarchy, whether or not i approve of it. 4
6) i am socially aware, but i can also be reserved and socially distant 5
7) if i gravitate towards group (s)/institution (s)/gathering(s)of my choosing, i can be quite involved with championing the values and goals of this grouping. 1
8) i tend to keep track of current events, even when not required to for my career performance.1
9) at my worst i am either strongly conformist or excessively anti-society/counter culture. At my best, my relationships with others are ones of healthy interdependence, and i may be inclined to strong individual leadership or display deep commitment in establishing teamwork and collaboration. 1
10) "no man is an island." everything is part of an interconnected web, like it or not. 4

self preservation
1) i am acutely aware of my physical safety (though sometimes i will choose to do something dangerous anyway) 5
2) when i go to a party, i immediately notice the temperature, the smells and where the food is 5
3) i am very health conscious 5
4) financial/career, physical and/or romantic security are very important to me 5
5) if i have an injury or a health related problem, i typically notice quickly 5
6) i tend to save a decent amount of my money 1
7) predictability is important to me. The sooner i can know about things in advance, the better. 5
8) when i'm under stress, things like health, finances, hygiene or other things that i normally stay on top of start to slip, sometimes severely. 4
9) i'm acutely aware of cause and effect, particularly when the potential consequences are dire. If my friends listened to me more, they'd end up making a lot less stupid mistakes 2
10) physical comfort is important to me. I can get distracted by things like uncomfortable seats, high humidity or bodily pain when i'm trying to enjoy time with my friends 5

sexual
1) i have an addictive personality 5
2) "if it's not worth doing in excess, it's not worth doing at all" 4
3) people generally think i'm "too much". In lots of situations, i feel like it's expected of me to tone myself down considerably (which i will either refuse to do or do so begrudgingly) 5
4) my energy is either "on" or "off". When i'm in the presence of someone who i vibe with my mind does an internal "yes! Finally!" and i try to start a conversation with that person 5
5) i can be obsessive with my love interests. I am either clingy or have to try very hard not to be 5
6) i feel like a part of me is missing and am looking for someone to complete me. At times, this creates a raw sort of longing that can lead to emotional volatility 5
7) i have strong impulses (particularly with regards to relationships). I frequently wish i didn't have to be so damn careful 5
8) if i'm not in a relationship, i feel old. I don't know how it's possible for people to be happy without passionate intimacy, because being without it makes me feel dead 1
9) i only feel alive when indulging my passions. Sometimes this causes me to neglect other areas of my life 3
10) people either love me or hate me, but either way, my personality grabs attention, whether i want it to or not 5
SO : 30
SP : 42
SX : 43

SX/SP/SO

I'm still SX/SP hahaha

321 - 325 of 325 Posts