Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, being the social ninja that some istps are at times..I think I've pegged my college adviser as a ISTP...now i just need to think of a way to get her to know there are like minded ppl out there..but she avoids others....as a ISTP myself I'm still a little stumped...hrm...is there anyway for us besides these forums to really "open up"

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Welp, being the social ninja that some istps are at times..I think I've pegged my college adviser as a ISTP...now i just need to think of a way to get her to know there are like minded ppl out there..but she avoids others....as a ISTP myself I'm still a little stumped...hrm...is there anyway for us besides these forums to really "open up"
Alcohol, the social lubricant!

·
Registered
169 Posts
A thrustworthy, relaxing, comfortable and friendly environment. It should come naturally, with time indeed..

Manipulation might also do the trick, but even with good intentions, I don't advise it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Karot, I just had to point out your hilarious typo. I think you've invented a very useful new word.

P.S. what is this thread about?
Mainly how an ISTP can "open up" a ISTP ....i know i know it sounds odd...just wondering if its even possible because we are guarded from the get go...2 guarded ppl dont really mix well..

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think my brother might be ISTP as well as myself. The way we 'open up' is by working on stuff together. Like his car or motorbike. But it's more of a grunting affair, as opposed to an opening of the emotional floodgates, if you catch my drift...

-Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts