Personality Cafe banner
161 - 176 of 176 Posts

· Registered
1,493 Posts
Hitler had to be a Fi, was just discussing it with my mother (graduate psychologist). Why would he be an INFJ Fe-Aux?

· Registered
133 Posts
Hitler had to be a Fi, was just discussing it with my mother (graduate psychologist). Why would he be an INFJ Fe-Aux?
Of course hatred is a feeling too and of course I can imagine NF or SF being overwhelmmed by feelings of anger and hatred and comitt passion crimes ..such as "finding your wife with another man and shoot them both in a angry/desperate impulse"
When it comes to "cold blooded burder" , cold crimes , then , what characterize them is not strong feelings at all but actualu the contrary ..it is is lack off feelings which charactrerise those criminals traits , especialy psychopaths , psychopathy is diagnosed by lack of empathy , ...therefore LACK OF FEELINGS .That cannot be compatible with NF types but with NT .

Individuals such psychopaths , cold blooded murderers such as HITHLER are intelligent , have a plan, build a strategy to achieve it and donnot consider people of feelings ...totaly incompatible with NF , it is not about hatred but lack of feelings and empathy . Of course , those people suffer from mental disorder so I am not saying that they behaved that way because they were NTs . There is no type which is more likely to commit crimes but if we had to associate a type of crime with a personnality type, NF will be associated with impulsive Hot blooded crimes resulting of uncontrollable , explosive emotions and NT will be associated with cold blooded crimes with impartial purpouse , involving no feelings ... As a forensic psychologist , I am definetely interested by this topic

Fotunetely most individuals of any type are sane and therefore will not comitt murder .

· Registered
🚀
11,312 Posts
It seems to me Ni would be more likely than Ne, (if N at all). That would consequently make him Fe. (if F at all). Because of the convergent character of Ni, it is more 'judging' by nature.

"Ne is more divergent and expansive in nature than its introverted cousin, Ni. NPs feel compelled to outwardly explore all the options and possibilities, making it difficult for them to draw firm conclusions or make confident decisions. The divergent nature of Ne explains why NPs often seem random, distractible, quirky, or flighty."

"Unlike Ne, which expands the number of options or possibilities, Ni tends to work more convergently, producing a more singular and comprehensive vision or solution. The convergent capacities of Ni provides NJs a greater sense of confidence and conviction in moving forward, contributing to their effectiveness as theorists, leaders, problem solvers, and advisers. INJs often think by way of images rather than words. Their intuitions may manifest as gut feelings, hunches, symbols, dreams, or imagery. Because Ni does much of its work subconsciously, it is sometimes perceived as having a certain magical or prophetic quality. "

As far as Fe/Fi Aux is concerned,

"Fe plays a prominent role in attuning to and empathizing with others’ emotions. It allows FJs to recreate another’s emotion state within themselves, allowing them to literally feel what the other person is feeling. FJs also work to meet others’ needs and to maintain harmony in the external environment. "

"Rather than focusing on general morale or interpersonal harmony, Fi is inspired to help specific individuals in need."

by Dr. A.J. Drenth
Personality Junkie | The Eight Functions

Edit: these are all of course rather positive descriptions, and I don't mean to make any positive judgements on Hitler, and neither any associations of INJs with him. I'm sure there are horrible examples to find for any type.

· Registered
🚀
11,312 Posts
Of course hatred is a feeling too and of course I can imagine NF or SF being overwhelmmed by feelings of anger and hatred and comitt passion crimes ..such as "finding your wife with another man and shoot them both in a angry/desperate impulse"
When it comes to "cold blooded burder" , cold crimes , then , what characterize them is not strong feelings at all but actualu the contrary ..it is is lack off feelings which charactrerise those criminals traits , especialy psychopaths , psychopathy is diagnosed by lack of empathy , ...therefore LACK OF FEELINGS .That cannot be compatible with NF types but with NT .

Individuals such psychopaths , cold blooded murderers such as HITHLER are intelligent , have a plan, build a strategy to achieve it and donnot consider people of feelings ...totaly incompatible with NF , it is not about hatred but lack of feelings and empathy . Of course , those people suffer from mental disorder so I am not saying that they behaved that way because they were NTs . There is no type which is more likely to commit crimes but if we had to associate a type of crime with a personnality type, NF will be associated with impulsive Hot blooded crimes resulting of uncontrollable , explosive emotions and NT will be associated with cold blooded crimes with impartial purpouse , involving no feelings ... As a forensic psychologist , I am definetely interested by this topic

Fotunetely most individuals of any type are sane and therefore will not comitt murder .
Then perhaps you are not well informed on a historical level. How do you explain his immense popularity then? He exploited the fact that many Germans felt humiliated by the peace treaty after WWI. And by the way, he didn't say how the Endlösung should be executed. For that he got his engineers and thinkers.

And yes, Russia was his downfall, because he overruled the advise given by his staff. He himself wasn't such a brilliant strategist.

· Registered
133 Posts
I fail to see how what you are saying contradicts or is relevant to what I am saying ...Hithler was defenetely a talented public speaker to the masses and knew how to motivate ... but that does not mean that he had empathy ... I did not say that he was a brilliant strategist but a strategist indeed and a cold blooded strategicall killer , he had no feelings of empathy , all that mattered to him was to achieve his plan... My bet would be that Hithler personnality type was an ENTJ . A very insane psychopathic megalomeniac ENTJ . Now , I am not saying that regular ENTJ are cold blooded killers with no feelings either . But from what we know of the character /personnality , he could not be a NF . NF are more likely to be hot blooded killers types .

I totally agree with the hisorical facts you are mentionning and indded , although , I love history, I do still need to lean on this part of history , good reminded but I was only giving my opinion on the character and personnality types

, but others
Then perhaps you are not well informed on a historical level. How do you explain his immense popularity then? He exploited the fact that many Germans felt humiliated by the peace treaty after WWI. And by the way, he didn't say how the Endlösung should be executed. For that he got his engineers and thinkers.

And yes, Russia was his downfall, because he overruled the advise given by his staff. He himself wasn't such a brilliant strategist.

· Registered
🚀
11,312 Posts
I fail to see how what you are saying contradicts or is relevant to what I am saying ...Hithler was defenetely a talented public speaker to the masses and knew how to motivate ... but that does not mean that he had empathy ... I did not say that he was a brilliant strategist but a strategist indeed and a cold blooded strategicall killer , he had no feelings of empathy , all that mattered to him was to achieve his plan... My bet would be that Hithler personnality type was an ENTJ . A very insane psychopathic megalomeniac ENTJ . Now , I am not saying that regular ENTJ are cold blooded killers with no feelings either . But from what we know of the character /personnality , he could not be a NF . NF are more likely to be hot blooded killers types .

I totally agree with the hisorical facts you are mentionning and indded , although , I love history, I do still need to lean on this part of history , good reminded but I was only giving my opinion on the character and personnality types

, but others

His rhetoric is all about values, mythology (historic destiny of the German people), "Volksgemeinschaft", "Hitler-Jugend", etc.

He was a vegetarian by the way. Not every Feeler is a vegetarian. How do you explain that lack of empathy?

· Registered
133 Posts
right , good points . Indeed , he had strong values but when looking at the values , there were hightly competitive values rather than cooperative values , NF values are usualy values wich connect people but then you could say that , indeed , his values connected the germans together .. , that said , I am not saying that all NF s are marxist , as an NF, my political values are rather liberal but having such extreme ant-social values , seems in contradiction with what I know of NF s characteristics , but good point , it does not reflect traditionnal NF values but values still and he was somewhat idealistic , ok , I am on board with you , he might be an NF however his preferrence for decision making may still have been "facts " but he used values and emotions in his speech perhaps because he knew that this type of speech inspire was most powerfull at influencing people ....the issue , I have with him being an "NF" remains "lack of empathy" ,From the documentaries I have watched describing the character , they were picturing him as someone with no empathy , no humanity towards the jews, homosexual etc that he felt no empathy towards thier faith and treatments, also, in his "romantic" relati. onships, he was presented as a character with no "feelings" , no empathy again , very "cold" and practical ...according to this programme , I did think that he presented "psychopathic" characteristics , lack of empathy being the main characteristics of psychopathy ..but , of course , I was basing my analysis of the character on less informations than you so I trust your wider knowledge on the topic ..I am reconsidering my judgement indeed . He certainly suffered from a mental ilness which does make it more difficult to establish his inherent personnality type .
His rhetoric is all about values, mythology (historic destiny of the German people), "Volksgemeinschaft", "Hitler-Jugend", etc.

He was a vegetarian by the way. Not every Feeler is a vegetarian. How do you explain that lack of empathy?

· Registered
133 Posts
right , good points . Indeed , he had strong values but when looking at the values , there were hightly competitive values rather than cooperative values , NF values are usualy values wich connect people but , indeed , his values connected the germans together .. good point , it does not reflect traditionnal NF values but values still and he was "idealistic" , ok , I am on board with you , he might be an NF however his preferrence for decision making may still have been "facts " but he used values and emotions in his speech perhaps because he knew that this type of speech was most powerfull at influencing people ....the issue , I have with him being an "NF" remains "lack of empathy" ,From the documentaries I have watched describing the character , they were picturing him as someone with no empathy , no humanity towards the jews, homosexual etc that he felt no empathy towards their treatments, also, in his relationships, he was presented as a character with no "feelings" , no empathy again , uncapable of love very "cold" and practical ...according to this programme , I did think that he presented "psychopathic" characteristics , lack of empathy being the main characteristics of psychopathy ..but , of course , I was basing my analysis of the character on less informations than you so I trust your wider knowledge on the topic ..I am reconsidering my judgement indeed , your arguments are significant . He certainly suffered from a mental ilness which does make it more difficult to establish his inherent personnality type . Because of him being described by his "women" and "friends" as lacking feelings and empathy , I perceived him rather as an "NT" gonne totally mad but now I am puzzled and tend to think like you ..if you had asked me about Henri VIII, then no doubt , Henri VIII was a total hot blooded, impulsive NF gone Bordelinne personnality disorder ..but Hithler , am still in doubt , if his mental illnesses tend towards Neurosis then most probably NF, if he tended towards psychopathy then most probably NT .

· Registered
1,493 Posts
He was a tortured artist who got pissed at the world, motivated his nation with sheer charisma and pathos to go kill someone.

· Registered
ENTP
429 Posts
Ever called thoose helpline when something is not working?
We should make one.

Hello there! Thank you for calling our ENTP Corp help-desk!
-
It seems that you have a complain! Typical!
-
While you hold remember that we at ENTP Corp will always make sure that we don't give a rat's ass to matters as such!
-
Because our well being does not depend "that much" on others! Who would know?!
-
All our attendants are currently busy doing something awesome! While you wait, reflect on the time you've just wasted!
-
Did you know that by some unknown means a Iguana can end it's own life? Some people should do the same!

· Registered
1 Posts
klyuch_hawx_2

dl74 budurashka ru/02-2013/681 php dl57 microfilemacro ru/torrent/tsifrovoy-multimetr-dt830d-instruktsiya php dl47 pitcotfailov ru/05-10-2012/506 php dl27 bukakakaka ru/04-2013/730 php dl20 birulechka ru/10-2012/79 php dl15 stofailof ru/11-2012/299 php dl39 bostonfiles ru/4/ bostonfiles ru/07-2013/vognegasniki-klasifkatsya-pravila php dl48 bukakakaka ru/06-2013/131 php dl80 stofailof ru/video/822 php dl69 bostonfiles ru/11-11-2012/389 php dl11 birulechka ru/sitemap11 php dl50 myfilescenter ru/qr-kod/328 php dl57 sonyafailik ru/hranenie-paroley/ dl80 sonyafailik ru/5/5 php dl19 bostonfiles ru/12-2012/312 php dl22 bostonfiles ru/6/358 php dl35 stofailof ru/24-09-2012/419 php dl50 budurashka ru/28-06-2013/886 php dl51 sonyafailik ru/24-07-2013/464 php dl40 myfilescenter ru dl98 sonyafailik ru/5/236 php dl35 bukakakaka ru/kalendari/252 php dl14 myfilescenter ru/2/482 php dl8 bostonfiles ru/02-05-2013/864 php dl37 stofailof ru/6/251 php dl13 budurashka ru/raspoznavanie-teksta/instruktsiya-po-proshivke-explay-m25 php dl90 stofailof ru/3/394 php dl70 stofailof ru/sitemap6 php dl96 bostonfiles ru/11-2012/818 php dl6 johnfiles ru/10-2012/plan-metro-v-derevne-chelobitevo php dl93 stofailof ru/2/singer-4205-instruktsiya php dl95 myfilescenter ru/1/ dl6 microfilemacro ru dl44 bostonfiles ru/internet/578 php dl96 pitcotfailov ru/07-2013/101 php dl57 myfilescenter ru/programmi/762 php dl66 bukakakaka ru/08-2012/714 php dl16 birulechka ru/06-2013/pravila-podklyucheniya-avtomaticheskih php dl42 sonyafailik ru/07-2013/618 php dl16 pitcotfailov ru/sitemap11 php dl82 birulechka ru/neobhodimie-programmi/ dl29 bostonfiles ru/01-2013/213 php dl69 stofailof ru/05-2013/754 php dl77 stofailof ru/27-08-2012/pravila-avtozapravki php dl64 johnfiles ru/sitemap7 php dl69 budurashka ru/3/903 php dl56 birulechka ru/sitemap11 php dl5 pitcotfailov ru/15-01-2013/ dl56 microfilemacro ru/video-pleeri/pravila-prikleivayut-potolochniy-plintus php pitcotfailov ru/kalendari/108 php dl52 sonyafailik ru/04-2013/662 php dl27 budurashka ru/oboi/500 php dl48 pitcotfailov ru/sitemap6 php dl21 sonyafailik ru/5/ dl47 pitcotfailov ru/05-10-2012/464 php budurashka ru/03-2013/1239 php dl91 microfilemacro ru/sitemap2 php dl5 microfilemacro ru/rezervnoe-kopirovanie/374 php dl62 pitcotfailov ru/02-06-2013/primer-chertezh-plan-krovli php dl85 microfilemacro ru/05-2013/930 php dl85 pitcotfailov ru/07-03-2013/ dl82 bostonfiles ru/torrent/129 php dl67 stofailof ru/sitemap2 php dl13 stofailof ru/3/akt-ispitaniy-avtomobili-polzovateli php dl85 stofailof ru/sitemap10 php dl69 microfilemacro ru/10/732 php dl18 microfilemacro ru/01-07-2013/129 php dl83 birulechka ru/7/734 php dl53 stofailof ru/3/352 php dl20 sonyafailik ru/sitemap8 php dl80 pitcotfailov ru/2/plan-pri-avarii-skvazhini php dl58 sonyafailik ru/17-01-2013/135 php dl33 johnfiles ru/menedzheri-zakachek/ dl89 johnfiles ru/29-12-2012/206 php dl12 bostonfiles ru/16-11-2012/780 php dl3 pitcotfailov ru/07-2013/plan-schetov-na-telefon php dl61 myfilescenter ru/sitemap5 php dl67 budurashka ru/6/495 php dl97 bukakakaka ru/09-2012/373 php dl54 birulechka ru/03-2013/204 php dl96 bostonfiles ru/11-2012/ dl20 pitcotfailov ru/06-09-2012/pamyatka-delegatu php dl65 johnfiles ru/10-11-2012/pleo-dinozavr-instruktsiya php dl72 bostonfiles ru/31-10-2012/pravila-zagotovki-pochek-osini php dl77 johnfiles ru/10-2012/muzikalniy-rukovoditel-godovoy-plan php dl64 budurashka ru/11-2012/413 php dl73 bukakakaka ru/8/ dl83 budurashka ru/sitemap6 php dl90 myfilescenter ru/10/940 php dl1 birulechka ru/10/ dl99 johnfiles ru/2/165 php dl75 johnfiles ru/sitemap5 php dl69 bostonfiles ru/redaktori/486 php dl86 budurashka ru/11-07-2013/11 php dl63 birulechka ru/05-2013/190 php dl92 birulechka ru/09-2012/609 php dl87 microfilemacro ru/redaktori/604 php dl73 myfilescenter ru/7/finansi-plan-goerlo php dl36 birulechka ru/sitemap11 php

161 - 176 of 176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.