Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are ISFP's known to throw insults and joke about with people they care about or just in general? I have an ISFP crush that likes to tease/insult me and just push my buttons to get a rise out of me. As an ENFP i get really sensitive about it and not sure if they're double-entredre's or all in good fun. help!

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
On occasion, but I never make it hurtful on purpose. I try to make you know I'm just pulling your chain.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I'm always 'insulting' my younger brothers, annoying them, getting on their nerves, fooling them, jokingly pointing out their mistakes when they fail at something. Like if one tries to do a 'special move' and they hit their ankle or some random shit like that I'll be LMFAO'ing in their face lol. It's not that I'm aiming to hurt them, not at all! I just like to fck with them. They do the same with me and I'm perfectly ok with that. Sometimes they DO get angry, but what do you expect?

·
Registered
636 Posts
A big portion of my sense of humour is grounded on my ability to make quick 'insults'. It's only to people I care about though. I like to explain to my friends that the more it seems like I don't like you, the more I actually do. :tongue:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts