Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice little backhandedly positive game for y'all.
Doesn't necessarily mean you would NEVER hear these insults, just that you're probably unlikely to be seen this way and if people wanted to roast you this isn't how they'd do it
ENTP: "I have absolutely no interest in anything you say at all"
ENFP: "You're just too regular"
ENTJ: "You need to stop being so submissive"
ENFJ: "Do you have any idea how to interact with people?"
INTP: "What an airhead"
INFP: "Insensitive prick"
INTJ: "You don't really think about much do you?"
INFJ: "You're so fucking selfish"
ESTP: "So is there like, a personality in there or...?"
ESFP: "Ugh, you're so booooooooring"
ESTJ: "Sort your life out man"
ESFJ: "You're the weirdest and most unsocial person I know"
ISTP: "Wimp"
ISFP: "You have shit taste in everything"
ISTJ: "You're absolutely mental"
ISFJ: "You have no clue how to look after your family"
MakeItRain: "You're too sexy it's not fair on everyone else"........ Wait I have heard that one actually...... Many times

Your turn have a go.......

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
No, as an estp I commonly hear “you don’t care” or “you’re insensitive”

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, as an estp I commonly hear “you don’t care” or “you’re insensitive”
Maybe true for a lot of ESTPs but most that I've known have been very characteristic and full of personality, I couldn't picture one seeming "dull"

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Oh trust me, I've seen a few idiots who could be INTPs. I also knew some insensitive INFPs that can be selfish. Also some ENTPs can be absolutely boring.

Oh, and I have been called mental quite several times
Sorry to ruin the fun.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Oh trust me, I've seen a few idiots who could be INTPs. I also knew some insensitive INFPs that can be selfish. Also some ENTPs can be absolutely boring.

Sorry to ruin the fun.
All good. Assuming the Fi is the reason for INFPs. ESFP brother can get like that.

Reactions: Rydori

·
Banned
2,042 Posts

I have said that to about 5 out 7 ENTPs in my life.

Agreed on the rest. Especially ISFPs.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Clarify pls... is this about insults each type is least likely to hear, or most likely to hear? I thought the title says "least likely" but everyone seems to be talking about the latter.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clarify pls... is this about insults each type is least likely to hear, or most likely to hear? I thought the title says "least likely" but everyone seems to be talking about the latter.
It's insults you're least likely to get given from my experience

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Sorry to ruin the fun.
The ISTJ one I was most iffy about because my father is an ISTJ and he has fits of extreme rage very often but he's not like most other ISTJs who I find are generally very calm and down to earth. I've not really known many INTPs before and the few I have known I didn't know well but they definitely seemed bright, albeit kinda weird. INFP I agree partially too, I've known one who is REALLY selfish, it's all about his own problems and issues and no one else's matter, but that is still sensitivity, just selfish sensitivity. And finally ENTPs, I've known some annoying ones that never shut the fuck up and always tend to have something to say about everything but I do find them to be the wittiest of all the types and they usually have the most interesting quotes, again that's just my experience though.

·
Registered
270 Posts
As an INFP you can happen to have some insensitive prick (not me, I hope and belive) but there are. Not only for unhealty Fi. We are way too headstrong about our values so someone could say that we are insensitive to other people's way of thinking.

Personally I think an insult an INFP will never hear is "You're too uncaring".
INFPs care about what they do and what they belive in.

I think it's true for all the INFPs but feel free to share your opinion if it's not true for your experience. :happy:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As an INFP you can happen to have some insensitive prick (not me, I hope and belive) but there are. Not only for unhealty Fi. We are way too headstrong about our values so someone could say that we are insensitive to other people's way of thinking.

Personally I think an insult an INFP will never hear is "You're too uncaring".
INFPs care about what they do and what they belive in.

I think it's true for all the INFPs but feel free to share your opinion if it's not true for your experience. :happy:
That's a better one for INFPs actually, whether selfish or not they do feel a lot and always tend to be caring over something. They tend to let things affect them a bit too much (please don't get really offended by that)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
INTP: "What an airhead".
Huh, I get the impression that many INTP are perceived as airheads in a scatterbrained, absented minded professor way.

A better one would be you're so conformist or you don't think for yourself for INTP.

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's a better one for INFPs actually, whether selfish or not they do feel a lot and always tend to be caring over something. They tend to let things affect them a bit too much (please don't get really offended by that)
Oh don't worry, I'm not offended; it's true sometime we are too much affected by things :wink:

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,438 Posts
INTJ: ''Dude we have to talk.....every Saturday night it's the same. You get drunk off your ass, your start screaming obscenities at everyone, you drag us to the strip joint and you start groping every woman there and last but not least, you force us to karaoke''

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
INTJ: ''Dude we have to talk.....every Saturday night it's the same. You get drunk off your ass, your start screaming obscenities at everyone, you drag us to the strip joint and you start groping every woman there and last but not least, you force us to karaoke''
I don't understand, is that the ISTJ saying it or is it being said to him

·
Registered
1,699 Posts

I have said that to about 5 out 7 ENTPs in my life.

Agreed on the rest. Especially ISFPs.
entps are alright when they’re joking but yeah can become a little obsessive about things. My buddy who administered the MBTI before I took it formally with my university used to do that.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I don't understand, is that the ISTJ saying it or is it being said to him
Said to them, by the INTJ in the observatory with the rope. God I loved clue as a kid.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
@Stevester gotten plenty of strippers, best thing to do is wait for them to Iniate touch plus let them arouse themselves.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts