Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw the first question on the other questionnaire, "what is beauty, what is love?" and immediately cringed. Thankfully this one exists.

Tell me about yourself. I'm 21, goofy, outspoken, I like to spend a lot of time alone to nurture my interests, but I also like being around people. Only people that I can respect though.

What do you do for a living and/or study and how did you come to choose or not choose that vocation and/or study? I work at a funeral home picking up bodies, prepping them for their funerals/cremations, setting them up in the church/funeral home/house. I study Mortuary Science, so I can be a funeral director. I chose it because it looked really interesting after I sat in an arrangment for my grandfathers cremation. It's basically 80% of my life, the hours are ridiculous.

What are your interests and hobbies? Recording music, sex, reading, having deep discussions, debating, writing (rarely), video games.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself? I'm terrible at followthrough, details, staying focused, answering stupid questions, being respectful towards stupid people, not keeping my mouth shut.

I don't like that I lie a lot. It's always been a problem, but I've practically never been caught. I also don't like that most people annoy me, I know it's usually my problem because I'm pretty arrogant. I also get depressed a lot.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself? People say I'm intelligent, funny, good at finding solutions to their problems. I basically like what they like, I guess.

In what areas of your life would you like help? Being less egotistical, not having my head in the clouds so much.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and perspectives? Atheist. I also like to read about Buddhism and Satanism though.

What did you do last Friday? Hungout with the girl I'm dating at like 2am after being on call for the funeral home.

Is this restaurant run properly? What. Yeah, why not. Potato.

·
Registered
60 Posts
How do people usually react when you tell them what you do for a living? Does the atmosphere get awkward, or are people casual about it?

Also, how do you not freak out knowing there's a dead person right in front of you? And that there's going to be another one tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that?

I've no idea about your socionics type, I'm just genuinely curious about this.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do people usually react when you tell them what you do for a living? Does the atmosphere get awkward, or are people casual about it?

Also, how do you not freak out knowing there's a dead person right in front of you? And that there's going to be another one tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that?

I've no idea about your socionics type, I'm just genuinely curious about this.
I'll answer your questions if you guess a type ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.