Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<<<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

While I prefer to be completely solitary, alone, even with people around and generally try to only hang out in remote places where I'm far less likely to run into anything that resembles a living, hairless, thin skinned ape; aka Human Being; there have been times when , for better or for worse, I've stumbled , completely by accident, coincidence or act of god; into some interesting people.

Some of these people I would not mind bumping into again, tho I'm not going to go out of my way for or hold my breath to do so; a few I actually have bumped into again in some remote place and others , well, I never wanted to stumble into them in the first place and I definitely don't care for a second first chance encounter.

While this thread will be about some of those relatively brief chance encounters that I've had feel free to add any of your own.
The first I'll write about shortly in my next post about a couple I refer to as "Jesus & Fatima".
Thanx & as usual Jonny Koon Luzsha baybee alway have alway will

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<<<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

"Jesus & Fatima"
This was several years back when I was living in the SoCal desert several miles north of the Mexican border & maybe 12 or 15 miles east of Calexico, California. I was taking a bicycle ride on some remote desert trails and was several miles from my kampsite. I turned unto a trail that I had never been down before and it kept getting more & more narrower when I spotted what I thought might be an abandoned car as I'm in the middle of nowhere desert.

As I got closer I saw a desert sand colored tent off the side of the trail near the vehicle and there sitting outside in a lawn chair next to the tent is a completely naked handsome looking long brown haired & bearded younger guy smoking a joint. I'm guessing late 20's maybe 30.

He gives me a 2 fingered peace sign and says "Hi , man. howz it going?
I'm doing good , you? i respond.
Kool, he says and then offers me a hit off his joint. I politely refused as I don't smoke anything and about that time a rather attractive woman steps out of the tent (she too is completely naked) asking her boyfriend, "Who you talking to?" She immediately sees me and says, Oh. Hi we have company. would you like a beer?
I politely turned down the beer as well letting them know that I had my gin & tonik with me and that I didn't drink beer anymore while apologizing for disturbing their day as I didn't have a clue that anyone would be down this trail.

They both were OK with it and the 3 of us began what turned into a very great conversation about Pantheism in general and how humanity needs to learn to live with Nature instead of having a controlling & adversarial relationship with Nature & Earth , blah, blah and we all sort of solved the problem of Life, in general, and humanity in particular.

After them having a couple beers, another joint and me finishing my gin & tonik I departed their pleasing nudist desert hospitality bidding them farewell and wishing them the best for a great life. I've never seen them again tho it would be a pleasure for me to stumble unto them again. they were a great & very interesting couple that I refer to as Jesus & Fatima.

·
Registered
106 Posts
While I prefer to be completely solitary, alone, even with people around and generally try to only hang out in remote places where I'm far less likely to run into anything that resembles a living, hairless, thin skinned ape; aka Human Being
I honestly thought that people grow out from this edgy shit at the age of 17-18.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Would you call a solitary monk edgy for his preference?
1.)Don't compare the two type of people. If the one who wrote the post would be a solitary monk, then they probably would not on this forum using the fckin internet. This was a really, really ,really shitty arguement.

2.)There is a huge difference between the lifestyle of a monk and the lifestyle of a normal citizen. Being alone is a culture and a method of training for them. Being alone is not a culture and method for training for mere citizens.

3.)Also, prefer something, and brag about it like some shitty special snowflake is a two different thing. I prefer things too, and you don't see me here brag about it in a 18 years old style. You can prefer things in silence. So this is not about preference. This is about the person wrote the post thinks that they will be cool and outsider and sage like if they say things like these. Which is a teenager thing. I don't think you can see solitary monks saying edgy shits. Why? Because they don't do what they do because they want to be cool.

I didn't think someone will come at me with an arugement THIS crappy. This forum never stops to dissapoint me honestly.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
1.)Don't compare the two type of people. If the one who wrote the post would be a solitary monk, then they probably would not on this forum using the fckin internet. This was a really, really ,really shitty arguement.

2.)There is a huge difference between the lifestyle of a monk and the lifestyle of a normal citizen. Being alone is a culture and a method of training for them. Being alone is not a culture and method for training for mere citizens.

3.)Also, prefer something, and brag about it like some shitty special snowflake is a two different thing. I prefer things too, and you don't see me here brag about it in a 18 years old style. You can prefer things in silence. So this is not about preference. This is about the person wrote the post thinks that they will be cool and outsider and sage like if they say things like these. Which is a teenager thing. I don't think you can see solitary monks saying edgy shits. Why? Because they don't do what they do because they want to be cool.

I didn't think someone will come at me with an arugement THIS crappy. This forum never stops to dissapoint me honestly.
So the answer is no followed by unnecessary justifications.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Anyway, @intjonn , why'd you name them Jesus and Fatima?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<<<<<<<<<-------------------take it frum a koon!

Anyway, @intjonn , why'd you name them Jesus and Fatima?
No deep philososphical reasons at all. The dude I named Jesus cause he looked like a living breathing male model for every stereotype painting of Jesus I've ever seen and the woman got named Fatima cause well she brought to mind the female character in an old Ray Stevens tune: Ahab the Arab - Wikipedia.

Jonny Koon Luzsha

·
Registered
INTJ
131 Posts
Kool, he says and then offers me a hit off his joint. I politely refused as I don't smoke anything...
Seven months ago...

The qwiker Az passes a rec weed law the better. Geeesh! Its a major league pain in the ass having to park the truck out in the desert straddling the Cali / Zona border and having to keep the weed on one side of the truck and the guns on the other. jus sayin.
You met those people several years ago. In the story, you said "I don't smoke," not "I didn't smoke" in past tense. Doesn't add up.

Do ya, or don't ya?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<<<<<<<<<-------------------take it frum a koon!

Seven months ago...

You met those people several years ago. In the story, you said "I don't smoke," not "I didn't smoke" in past tense. Doesn't add up.

Do ya, or don't ya?
I forgot your language comprehension level is near zero and that your not any good at both math & language and It all does add up but its not my fault you can't fit the variables to the correct equation....... or properly communicate your issues.

.............but its fun watching you trying to make it add up.
How do i politely tell you to Fuk Off? Oh thats right......
Fuk Off..........Jonny Koon Luzsha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts