Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I love my everything
10,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What random topics interest you?

I want to learn or read about something random and interesting, but don't know what.

Are there any interesting articles or other forms of media that you saw/read that you found interesting? If so, share link.

By interesting, I mean actually interesting or something that makes you think or just information that is good to know (doesn't really have to be interesting).

You know how the INTPs are"walking Wikipedias"? We have basic knowledge on a variety of topics? This is what I'm talking about.
Just something to keep the mind occupied for a while.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
My interests are probably unusual and may not be what you are looking for, but here goes...maybe something will interest you (or others reading this thread).

Anarchism (peaceful) and Voluntaryism:

Anarchist Theory FAQ Version 5.2

Anarchism / Voluntaryism FAQ

Everything-Voluntary.com

Fun stuff:

Optical Illusions and Visual Phenomena

On Writing/Blogging:

http://www.writersdigest.com/

101 Writing Resources That'll Take You from Stuck to Unstoppable

100 Lessons Learned from 10 Years of Blogging.

Make Money Blogging: 20 Lessons Going to $100K per Month

·
Registered
31,290 Posts
No, way... He did not say that.
He may have. Lol I never watched it. I looked up the phrase "survival of the fittest" and some people call it a tautology meaning it's just saying the same thing twice. Survival of those who are most able to survive. It also seems that Charles Darwin didn't coin the phrase, he just adopted it from someone else who commented on natural selection.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've been quite interested in finding out about higher dimensions - there are videos on youtube talking about the ten dimensions, and I find them absolutely fascinating. I'd say you give this a try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts