Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard it said a few times that even though P's are externally disorganized, they are internally organized, and I had to think that that sounded like me or sounded like a very NJ thing. It's only the SJs that have organized desks and rooms and things like that.

I guess I usually have people to remind me of day-to-day tasks so I don't bother organizing all of that. I do it more now that I'm in college. My parents always turned aside any kind of plans I made when I was younger, so I just gave up and usually go with the flow.

So what does being internally organized mean Vs. being externally organized? I think I'm more internally organized, though it may have to do with overly developed Fi/lack of opportunity to use Te. How can someone be externally organized without being internally organized. Wouldn't that imply that they are taking action with no goal in mind?

·
Registered
815 Posts
My first thought when I say the phrase internally organized is how my work and living spaces may look like a mess, but I know where just about everything is when I need it, even if it's "over in the corner in the shoebox underneath the stack of magazines."

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Check out this thread:

personalitycafe.com/nts-temperament-forum-intellects/22320-intj-intp-epistemology.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts