Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<<<<<<<<-------------take it frum a koon!

Any INTJ's or any1 else out there that are Lefthanded? Post up and tell us what bullshit you've had to put with in this effing Right handed world...........

Yes I'm lefthanded and its just another reason for me to Totally disassociate myself from most of the rest of Humanity.
Ciao,
Intjonny Luzsha

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,824 Posts
I don't accept your reasoning. Lefties are great. My mom is one. I love my mom. She's an artist (likely INFJ 1w2 147 Sx/So).

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Not a lefty, mostly ambidextrous, but since they kept putting pencils in my right hand, I learned to write with my right. Chopsticks I can only manage with my left. I shoot with both hands. Left eye dominant, so there's that too. The right handed world we live in has made my right side more dominant, but if I learn something with my left before my right, I can't do it with my right anywhere near as well. I can draw with both, but my handwriting is better with my right still (but that's just practice).

·
Registered
15,335 Posts
Ambidextrous ( I write with both hands )here but I eat with my left hand so often time I’m bumping into someone else’s arm if they’re sitting next to me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AllOne and intjonn

·
Registered
151 Posts
🙋‍♀️ I didn't realize all objects were made for right-handed people—can openers, scissors, guitars, drums, bowling balls, fork and knife, buttons, and so on—until much later in life. It's not my fault I can't work those things.

·
Registered
INTJ
184 Posts
Not a lefty, mostly ambidextrous, but since they kept putting pencils in my right hand, I learned to write with my right...Left eye dominant, so there's that too.
Yes. Me, too. I was ambidextrous as a child, but the pediatrician told my mother to "put the pencil in her right hand." I was left eye dominant, too. By now, everything has evened out on both sides. I do some things right and some things left.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts