Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just randomly discovered this is a thing. May is Masturbation Month!

National Masturbation Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(I know it says "Day" but it mentions the month too. Apparently the ... official?... day is either the 7th or the 28th. I assume there was an argument between the two factions about when it would be proper to have Masturbation Day until eventually some clever fellow said "fuck it, just do the whole month" and nobody could really argue against that, could they?)

So anyway... uh...

Really, I got nothing.

ENJOY THE FESTIVITIES! @[email protected]

Reactions: Sporadic Aura

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Momentz

·
Banned
1,428 Posts

The four basic types of human sexuality in a typical chronological order:

1. Sexual self-stimulation.

Most versatile because only limited by the imagination. Even if the sexual object is imagined it results in orgasm, which means that it is real sex and not just a surrogate.

2. Sexual contact with other animals

3. Homosexual intercourse

4. Heterosexual intercourse

Ira L. Reiss, Journey into Sexuality (1986)

I have mentioned that it is common in Polynesia and most of the nonindustrialized world to allow extramarital coitus for a younger brother with an older brother's wife.

In a culture with this levirate custom, the younger brother will marry his older brother's wife if his older brother dies. The levirate tradition existed among the ancient Hebrews also.

The sin of Onan mentioned in the Old Testament [Genesis 38: 7-10] was that he did not impregnate his deceased older brother's wife. Instead, Onan "spilt his seed upon the ground."

The offense to Hebrew society was not as many have supposed, that Onan masturbated or practiced coitus interruptus; it was, rather, that he did not fulfill his duty to his deceased older brother to produce children for his brother's line of descent.

(Source)

Human Sexuality: An Encyclopedia see Masturbation, Autoeroticism

1 - 8 of 8 Posts