Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I had this dream last night, lets speculate on what it might mean, :mellow:

From what I remember it starts with me going entering a random house through the back door, it's a normal house, in a normal neighborhood. I'm going to meet with someone I know ( the owner of the house) to talk for some reason. I go and start talking and a pretty good looking girl walks in (completely naked) and kinda interrupts our conversation. Apparently this is/was a swinger house and they were going to have a party. The owner tells her it's canceled and she will not participate, the girl expresses some disgust about it and I ask her if she always walks into random houses naked, which problem I offer my services if she still wants to do anything. She says know she was wanting another girl. I get text or something from my parents, who are stalking me in this dream, saying something about me being a man whore or to that effect. I think to myself f**k this has gone down hill and go to leave. I walk out to my truck and the naked girl runs out and passes me, no longer naked but dressed skimpily. For some reason I believe that she has a dial on her that she turns to go from clothed to naked :confused:. (she had a round tattoo on her right shoulder blade) I think f**k that doesn't look good for me and leave.

I go back to my dorm and eat a bite in a nice cafeteria in some other building than my dorm. Time passes and I'm exploring the building I live in. It's like 8 stories with class rooms on the top floors and another cafeteria below those then living fills the bottom floors. I want to say there was a chase scene with me running through classroom floors. It is now dinner time so I try the new cafeteria I discovered on my floor. I get a plate and go find a place to sit down. I start talking to another girl and find out some things in common so I move to her table with her friends. (There was also a flash back or something with scene of me and my sister eating at the other cafeteria in the other building I think she went to this school)

I get another text from my parents to the effect of "I hope you're enjoying your drug time" , throughout the dream I notice their car whenever I'm outside. So I'm continuing talking and listening to this girl and her friends recount old high school stories and sound advice they've discovered since starting here. I'm thinking about how and if I should tell her about my crazy stalker parents but decided only to do that when time is right and if we do really become friends. I'm listening and talking for probably close to an hour and things are winding down. I start getting a little anxious wondering if I should ask if we want to meet again for breakfast or something but before this plays out I wake up.

This is fairly typical dream, except for the stalking parents, they typically stay out of my dreams. Other than that maybe make it a little more random and you've got it.

Reactions: AgentSH

·
Registered
788 Posts
It's too tempting to pull a Freud... :crazy: 'It's all about SEX my good man!'
Mainly because y'know... naked girl coming in mid-conversation..? It could represent repression of sexual urges. Not getting the 'going with the moment'. She then says no when you ask because you've 'noticed' her too late. She wants another girl because she lost interest in waiting. Maybe girl rather than guy because you blame yourself and feel you've changed the girl by making her feel that way? Has to be more 'extreme' to encapsulate guilt and feelings of inferiority by not noticing and leaving it too late.

Does the new cafeteria in the same building with a new girl show your subconscious desire to branch out whilst still feeling safe? If there was a chase scene then that could be the disconnection (not knowing how to attain this). I'm going with the stalker parents being neurosis. Since they're interrupting you and you feel like you have to explain them but want to wait until you think whatever bond you've formed is strong enough to take it.

Enjoy the crazy babblings! :crazy: I estimate this to be at least 65% BS! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly because y'know... naked girl coming in mid-conversation..? It could represent repression of sexual urges. Not getting the 'going with the moment'. She then says no when you ask because you've 'noticed' her too late. She wants another girl because she lost interest in waiting. Maybe girl rather than guy because you blame yourself and feel you've changed the girl by making her feel that way? Has to be more 'extreme' to encapsulate guilt and feelings of inferiority by not noticing and leaving it too late.

Does the new cafeteria in the same building with a new girl show your subconscious desire to branch out whilst still feeling safe? If there was a chase scene then that could be the disconnection (not knowing how to attain this). I'm going with the stalker parents being neurosis. Since they're interrupting you and you feel like you have to explain them but want to wait until you think whatever bond you've formed is strong enough to take it.

Enjoy the crazy babblings! :crazy: I estimate this to be at least 65% BS! :laughing:
This is awesome, thanks writing it.
I could probably validate nearly all of it, lol
Exactly the kinda stuff I was wanting =D

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm kinda bored so I'll validate this intreptations with corresponding facts about my life, yay!
Mainly because y'know... naked girl coming in mid-conversation..? It could represent repression of sexual urges. Not getting the 'going with the moment'. She then says no when you ask because you've 'noticed' her too late.
Repression of sexual urges likely since I'm almost twenty and have never even had really close female friend or been on date.

She wants another girl because she lost interest in waiting. Maybe girl rather than guy because you blame yourself and feel you've changed the girl by making her feel that way? Has to be more 'extreme' to encapsulate guilt and feelings of inferiority by not noticing and leaving it too late.
Quite possibly, I've compensated the lack of female companionship, with striving to be the best possible guy I can be, so when I do find the one, I basically am a dream come true. reference this poem I wrote several months ago, "Training"
And, I'm kinda gun shy about the whole dating thing, since I really don't have any experience or anything to really go by. I'm getting better at it pretty fast, but it's still lying under there.

Does the new cafeteria in the same building with a new girl show your subconscious desire to branch out whilst still feeling safe? If there was a chase scene then that could be the disconnection (not knowing how to attain this).
Very True, reference poem But, F*** I'm broken (Language Warning), also "What a Fool I am", and probably many others as well.

I'm going with the stalker parents being neurosis. Since they're interrupting you and you feel like you have to explain them but want to wait until you think whatever bond you've formed is strong enough to take it.
Now would this my neurosis or my parents? I've been wondering if I had a psychological problem but, I kinda chock it up to life situations.

I can reference this back to January when my parents decided to take me to therapist, intervention style, because they felt that if they felt I would be strung out on drugs and sex by now. :dry:

Thanks again for your interpretation I really enjoy hearing/reading others thoughts or opinions on stuff about me.:proud:

·
Registered
788 Posts
You're welcome :proud: It was fun to interpret! I couldn't read the 'language warning' :wink: one without registering (maybe you could PM me a copy?) but the other two poems were great. I think I relate a fair to 'What A Fool Am I'. Dreaming more about it than doing and feeling torn between desires and inner reason.

Maybe the parents aren't representative of anything except themselves then. Or it's a different representation. Perhaps you get those texts because you feel that your parents only involve themselves to stop you doing things rather than encourage? I dunno if there's any deeper meaning to their presence or not :confused:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe the parents aren't representative of anything except themselves then. Or it's a different representation. Perhaps you get those texts because you feel that your parents only involve themselves to stop you doing things rather than encourage?
lol, that very well could be. I'll pm you that poem.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Except that I'm pretty much just making this up as I go along... :crazy: I'm no dream-analysis expert

·
Registered
801 Posts
You are sexually frustrated only slightly. You either fear or have been turned down in the past by a woman, your mind found it much easier for you to be dismissed by a woman that desired another woman rather a woman desiring a man. You have a sense of doing what's right...an orgy or swinging might sound fun...but you'd rather find that "special someone" as refelcted by your actions in the cafeteria scene. I think your dream ended not just because you might have woke up but you found someone expressing a seemingly mutual interest. You were anxious because you didn't want to be turned down by someone so right for you. Your parents, are a driving reminder of what's right or wrong but you often find them judgmental and you at times feel like you are always under their thumb. Pretty typical dream for someone finding their way in life and becoming their own man.

Reactions: Quin Sabe

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are sexually frustrated only slightly. You either fear or have been turned down in the past by a woman, your mind found it much easier for you to be dismissed by a woman that desired another woman rather a woman desiring a man. You have a sense of doing what's right...an orgy or swinging might sound fun...but you'd rather find that "special someone" as refelcted by your actions in the cafeteria scene. I think your dream ended not just because you might have woke up but you found someone expressing a seemingly mutual interest. You were anxious because you didn't want to be turned down by someone so right for you. Your parents, are a driving reminder of what's right or wrong but you often find them judgmental and you at times feel like you are always under their thumb. Pretty typical dream for someone finding their way in life and becoming their own man.
Thank you, I appreciate your interpretation. It definitely hits a different level, :blushed:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, so, I've had two more dreams that pretty well follow the same pattern as the last one.
I meet two girls randomly then a intermission or transition and I meet one girl who I definitely have a connection with.

One, It starts out in south america or something, I'm a guerrilla warfare leader, fighting a revolution or something. Then I'm at this beautiful old ruin of a house, it has roof, but the walls are all broken. There's an amazing breeze here, the wind feels great against my skin. This is on a high desert like in new Mexico or something, there are mountains in the distance maybe 10-20 miles away beautiful area. It's a cool overcast day, with beautiful clouds and lighting. There are some people camping about a hundred yards away, kind of a hippie encampment. I meet two girls who are planning a hiking trip in the mountains, a really great one, they invite me along. I never go. I appear at a lodge type thing with guests, and a cantina. It kinda has that south america feel, but is still on the high desert. I'm meeting a girl here, but she hasn't shown yet. Something happens and I/we need to escape. Me and the girl meet up in the middle of this and head to the roof. She has a helicopter up there. She take's off and lands a few times (idk why) and I'm watching the back prop so she doesn't hit the roof and kill us. I really like this girl for some reason as well (in the dream). I wake up before we really escape, we were heading to the mountains tho.

The second one I just had and woke up from.

It starts out I'm browsing the internet, and I'm on some forum or craigslist/chatroom thing. There is also I dream in this dream where I meet a girl and idk, I just remember in my dream I dreamed about her randomly not in any real context except maybe on a high desert, with a blanket doing the cute little run and twirl thing in the sun, idk I might have just fabricated that.

This is a interesting one. There is a Limitx3m concert and people are wanting someone to go with:confused: And it's also a paranormal website as well. (Probably why I'm on it). Someone is letting people meet or will let one person meet at her apartment and then head on to the concert, and see limt3d. I go to this apartment, with someone or maybe by myself idk, I go and don't go to the concert the girl who has the apartment goes with another female friend. Both are kinda older. 30's or 40's. but the reason I'm here is the apartment building is supposed to haunted, the girl who lives here took pictures of a ghost baby and dog on some outside stairs with her cellphone. They go to the concert I'm alone in her small, one bedroom apartment, that is laid out exactly like my room, come to think of it, only slightly larger. there is a little window nook/half hallway thing, that I have in my room as well as it is in this dream. (I'm kinda scared now) So apparently I have a lot of shoes here and they're on stairs just outside her apartment. I go get them because the people starting come and go in the building. So I'm sitting there bored and decided to go ahead and investigate the building for ghosts. I start looking around, I walk into the window nook area, and remember the picture the owner was talking about. I pull out my cell phone turn the camera on and boom there is the girl from the dream's dream looking out that window, she is wearing a red shirt, I'm blown away by this and start taking pictures, she moves away to other corner of the window. Not realizing I can see her as she is doing this (I turn into a real creep) I do the classic "boobie grab" (I can't believing I'm posting this online) and she of course pushes off and kinda fights me, still not fully realizing I see her in the camera. I decide to see if I can feel her, she is a ghost, I decide to pants her, (throw in some random softcore photograph tangent) back on to the main storyline, I start thinking what a creep I am and well few minutes after this I can see her without a camera. And she is like a physical, in the flesh, person. wearing a now neutral, I want to say tan shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans. (no bra and yellow boy shorts as well) We kinda talk, she asks why am I the only person who sees her, says she is deathly afraid of dad, and hopes he can't see her or find her. I (lying) reassure her he won't and try to comfort her with that. She is good looking, and yeah, there is a connection.(no duh) well that's pretty much the dream, minus some more banter and me trying to sleep with her (mildly successful). which I think is just the fact I try to repress that in me and it's well, coming out anyway, and yes I feel like a creep about it because that side in the dream cared nothing about her except a good lay :dry: and I don't believe in that, even tho I dreamed about it............:frustrating:
There tail end of the dream is spent in a really old antique shop with my mom and another random family of five or six There might be a connection to this family and in the ghost and the shop I think it's been in another dream. There is also a little antique booth inside the shop that sells old knives, necklaces, and "pencils from recently dead politicians". lol

So what do you think?
I see a pattern or two or three. There's generally, conflict, two girls, intermission, one girl, wake up.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I just notice if it look at it another way, I'm essentially dating a girl through my dreams.
I know there has been more instances than just these three but, I'll just use the documented ones for this.
The first, dinner and talking, almost first date or still getting to know each other date.
The second a a helicopter ride to the mountains, a little more fun and spontaneous.
The third, back at my place, lol

Any opinions are welcome, even a stfu and move on, one.

Edit: If I have sex with a figment of my mind, did I just screw myself or my mind? Does this mean I am in love with myself? It seems like a narcissistic thing to do.
Oh the possibilities of the mind...........

Edit 2: Maybe the girl in these is my Anima and the conflict is my Shadow?
The shadow would explain a lot in the last one, and my Anima as a Ghost who becomes real only when I start to accept/think about it/her seems fitting, what do you think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts