Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I never look for a new relationship. It finds me. In the meantime, I deal with the baggage from the last. Once I saw closure, and the emotional garbage was gone, I carried on. It takes time never rush into one.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
A long ass time for me. Going on five years now. And I don't look for relationships; I prefer for the person to find me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
@TheTraveller7

This is another INTJ female friend. Lol. I just knew that she broke up with her boyfriend and cried like a baby suddenly and seems depressed and did not look good. I want to suggest her to forget about break up and open about new relationship. But I didn’t know should I suggest her to open about new relationship or not. Should I suggest now or later? How to comfort her? (for other entp friends,it is easier and comfortable to suggest to forget about break up and open to new relationship).
I have seen other F type friends’ break up and cried in front of me and they told me how to comfort them and what they want me to do.So it’s easier for me to know what they expect from me(like listen their break up stories,how angry they are, how much they miss their exs, take them to somewhere or do activities to forget about their break up) For INTJ, I have no idea as she didn’t share what she wants, her feelings)
Yeap..I’m new to know about personality type. Compare to other personality types, I do not understand INTJ. So curious. Other personality types are a little easier to know for me what they are saying but what they really want to do,etc.(not only in relationship..friends, family,etc..)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is another INTJ female friend. Lol. I just knew that she broke up with her boyfriend and cried like a baby suddenly and seems depressed and did not look good. I want to suggest her to forget about break up and open about new relationship. But I didn’t know should I suggest her to open about new relationship or not. Should I suggest now or later? How to comfort her? (for other entp friends,it is easier and comfortable to suggest to forget about break up and open to new relationship).
I have seen other F type friends’ break up and cried in front of me and they told me how to comfort them and what they want me to do.So it’s easier for me to know what they expect from me(like listen their break up stories,how angry they are, how much they miss their exs, take them to somewhere or do activities to forget about their break up) For INTJ, I have no idea as she didn’t share what she wants, her feelings)
Yeap..I’m new to know about personality type. Compare to other personality type, I do not understand INTJ. So curious. Other personality type are a little easier to know for me what they are saying but what they really want to do,etc.(not only in relationship, friends, family,etc..)

·
Spam-I-am
13,760 Posts
You've started about 5 threads on your crush in the last days.

You're overthinking that massively.
AN NT WHO OVER THINKS:shocked:

seriously as a INTJ 5w6 sp I lived for the break up
I got bored with them after 3 months
once they told me to fuck off I was over them before I walked out their door

·
Spam-I-am
13,760 Posts
This is another INTJ female friend. Lol. I just knew that she broke up with her boyfriend and cried like a baby suddenly and seems depressed and did not look good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
me no thinky she's INTJ
this is not how INTJ responds to a break up

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Acataleptic

When there is questions to me. Lol.
So I don’t need to do read a lot about intj personality articles. And got direct answer from many INTJs’ for my specific questions.
Feeling?.. like problem solved

·
Registered
414 Posts
How long it takes for INTJ to ready start new relationship after breakup? Why? How do you feel?
Breakups...

I will talk about mine, I was really attached to some, which took forever to get over with. I think the reason was, that I never got closure, I always want to know why. And I never got my answers. Not that it would have made any difference in saving the relationship, but I was still in the process of getting to know the person. It was really hard to let go. It is still hard to do so. If I was already thinking of spending long term with this person.

So if the person was did/said so many things that I didn't agree with, then I already am basically over the person and quickly move on.

But there are just some people, that will always be, that person you saw yourself with. That will always be in the background of my mind. And I would say, I need a friend that doesn't criticize me, because I'm already doing that. So A friend that likes to joke, but doesn't joke about my partner or me. So after a week I think, I should just get up and meet some more people. So I think the idea is, to remind me, that there are 100s of possibilities out there, even though I wanted that ONE person. And already made my mind up at the time, so now to open up again, and see that there are more possibilities and I just need to get out there and find them.

And also, it takes such a long time to decide to want someone, that breaking up with that person is excruciating, because I know the amount of time spent on deciding wanting that person.

So I just need to stay positive and think of ways to meet new people and be ok with who I am, and who I want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts