1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helo

I just want to speak with you about ME

YEAH ME because i love myself ,

I'm INTJ 3W4 , and people in french forum that so fucking ""amazing""

I know , i know

I'm gonna explain you why INTJ 3W4

I think is very very hard to detect an INTJ 3W4 because i adapt my personality with Fake self

Nihilist
narcissistic
Adapt very fast
Only love material and can be easely taken for an skizoid or a psychopath
If i can't have a thing i destroy and kill
Self preservation and obssess by perfection
Create plan to kill people you love because they can destroy you because everybody is a monster inside
Kill you in your back when you feel safe
Ask any 3w4 for their vision of a perfect, ideal world and they’ll show you their entire step-by step plan.
Never lie , and say what they think
People are more beautiful , have more money , and have more power but dont work are the people i want to kill the most
Fake Open Mind
Understand to destroy
Elitist and cold but funny :D
Confident & Insecure , more i say about me , more you need to question you about how i can destroy you
Trust nobody
Arrogant only with people we love
I have 3 values , One for you , one for me and one for another situation
We’re smart, dangerously so. We’ll do anything to get to the top, even if it involves deceit.
We aren’t sycophants. Yes, we’ll sometimes suck-up to those in power, but we aren’t doing it to get a “good job” or “I appreciate you” here and there. We do it because we understand the value of gaining favor. We aren’t just going to be submissive to someone’s every whim.
You have free time ? You work too less
Scared by own feeling

We think most people in this world are boring, utterly unremarkable and similar to everyone else. Sure they have different passions and hobbies and personalities. But to us, they’re relatively forgettable.
It’s “Us vs. Them”. We consider ourselves to be on a pedestal. In our minds, we have convinced ourselves that we are more superior than the common person. We tend to think that we see things other people don’t. We think we have an odd way of thinking others wouldn’t appreciate. That’s why we sometimes pretend to be somebody we aren’t.

Obstacles must move, or be moved.
We do things our own way. Nobody tells us what we can and can’t do.

And the Most important Why do we do this?

We can be Hard , Cruel , Evil Ambitious , Crazy , Scared , Machiavellian , selfish , self aware But we are proud , proud of win. Because the life is unfair , no justice , only pain , and you need to adapt and kill if you want to survive.

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last thing i can post image

·
Registered
23 Posts
Abbaladon Arc V, what's your alignment result?

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look up "alignment test easydamus" and it should be the first result on Google.
True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Tell me your

Reactions: SirCanSir

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,294 Posts
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look up "alignment test easydamus" and it should be the first result on Google.
Did you want to be with me ?

We kill all people we hate and destroy all others people.

Unitred in death and destruction

·
Registered
23 Posts
When you say "we" I have the feeling that you are saying INTJ 3w4, but I feel like not everyone who is an INTJ 3w4 is exactly like you (like me). That is why the alignment would come in handy to better categorize "we."

Furthermore, I can agree with you, don't get me wrong, but killing everyone just for the heck of it can get boring after a while, which is why limits should be placed. Think with your wing 4. If you don't limit yourself, there will be no longing and desire anymore which will result in a bland hobby. Killing for fun is boring. Killing for meaning and goals is better.

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh u ar tru neutral i know all abvout u

I can lie you people are weak.

I keep all my power for me i only want to see your reaction with true neutral.

i need to get a out a lot people in my friends now

Sircansir

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Helo

I just want to speak with you about ME

YEAH ME because i love myself ,

I'm INTJ 3W4 , and people in french forum that so fucking ""amazing""

I know , i know

I'm gonna explain you why INTJ 3W4

I think is very very hard to detect an INTJ 3W4 because i adapt my personality with Fake self

Nihilist
narcissistic
Adapt very fast
Only love material and can be easely taken for an skizoid or a psychopath
If i can't have a thing i destroy and kill
Self preservation and obssess by perfection
Create plan to kill people you love because they can destroy you because everybody is a monster inside
Kill you in your back when you feel safe
Ask any 3w4 for their vision of a perfect, ideal world and they’ll show you their entire step-by step plan.
Never lie , and say what they think
People are more beautiful , have more money , and have more power but dont work are the people i want to kill the most
Fake Open Mind
Understand to destroy
Elitist and cold but funny :D
Confident & Insecure , more i say about me , more you need to question you about how i can destroy you
Trust nobody
Arrogant only with people we love
I have 3 values , One for you , one for me and one for another situation
We’re smart, dangerously so. We’ll do anything to get to the top, even if it involves deceit.
We aren’t sycophants. Yes, we’ll sometimes suck-up to those in power, but we aren’t doing it to get a “good job” or “I appreciate you” here and there. We do it because we understand the value of gaining favor. We aren’t just going to be submissive to someone’s every whim.
You have free time ? You work too less
Scared by own feeling

We think most people in this world are boring, utterly unremarkable and similar to everyone else. Sure they have different passions and hobbies and personalities. But to us, they’re relatively forgettable.
It’s “Us vs. Them”. We consider ourselves to be on a pedestal. In our minds, we have convinced ourselves that we are more superior than the common person. We tend to think that we see things other people don’t. We think we have an odd way of thinking others wouldn’t appreciate. That’s why we sometimes pretend to be somebody we aren’t.

Obstacles must move, or be moved.
We do things our own way. Nobody tells us what we can and can’t do.

And the Most important Why do we do this?

We can be Hard , Cruel , Evil Ambitious , Crazy , Scared , Machiavellian , selfish , self aware But we are proud , proud of win. Because the life is unfair , no justice , only pain , and you need to adapt and kill if you want to survive.
Interesting. You are not so common according to this:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2016/01/mbti-and-the-enneagram-2/6/

Could you inform us more on yourself, such as your age, your background, your childhood, etc?

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Alrighty. Anyway, I am not yet very familiar with enneagram. I have tested and my result is 5w4 which is quite commong among INTx.

But my tritype is 531. Does that mean i have quite dominant side of 3 too?

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alrighty. Anyway, I am not yet very familiar with enneagram. I have tested and my result is 5w4 which is quite commong among INTx.

But my tritype is 531. Does that mean i have quite dominant side of 3 too?
You are a INTX so i think you are a little dreamer

You can create good innovation if you believe greatly in yourself

1 - 20 of 27 Posts