Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of a world that only consisted of INTJ's?
What do you think it would it be like?

We could get rid of those pesky "SF"s...

·
Administrator
ESFJ
22,367 Posts
It would probably suck in ways that you might not notice at first. That brilliant mechanic who pays attention to a thorough detailed inspection to your car, that cousin who remembers everyone's birthdays and knits wonderful scarves for yours. Diversity is a good thing. It is a pity there's not many women I relate to but I do sure appreciate them when they happen along.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
30 Posts
It would be a very quiet place. Except for when different factions of INTJs clashed against one another- both in debate, and in world conquering.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That brilliant mechanic who pays attention to a thorough detailed inspection to your car,
There would be no need for mechanics when everything becomes automated...

that cousin who remembers everyone's birthdays and knits wonderful scarves for yours.
I don't need a human reminder. Nor someone who knits inferior clothing to machines.

Diversity is a good thing.
I'm honestly sick of this world where dreams couldn't be any farther from reality. And where humanity's suffering is perpetuated.

·
Registered
126 Posts
A world without variation or diversity and with INTJs? It might be as bad as chaos or just boring.

·
Registered
979 Posts
i suppose, it would end up in global astrology worshipping religion, since thered be no one to point out the irrationality in you guys. =)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A world without variation or diversity and with INTJs? It might be as bad as chaos or just boring.

A lot of you are pointing out the lack of diversity. Don't you think that different INTJ subgroups would evolve? We could have a new personality inventory to find the variations of the INTJs. I'm sure there'd be diversity, in a different way.

Also, I know some very caring INTJ's. I don't think people would forget birthdays. :p

·
Registered
126 Posts
A lot of you are pointing out the lack of diversity. Don't you think that different INTJ subgroups would evolve? We could have a new personality inventory to find the variations of the INTJs. I'm sure there'd be diversity, in a different way.

Also, I know some very caring INTJ's. I don't think people would forget birthdays. :p
May be so... A world full of INTJs might be still be diverse but it will be restricted in a sense that we are entirely aware that there had been other types. For example, we get rid of all other types and let only INTJs survive... even so, we will still feel that humongous cut in diversity since we are perfectly knowledgeable of the diversity that had once been. Sure, the INTJ subtypes will still have the remnants of (let's say) the extremes but the entire surviving world will very much miss the extreme extremes. This idea will be entirely different though if all humans are hardwired as INTJs from the start and will give birth only to INTJ babies. Those humans will evolve somehow but will have no knowledge whatsoever about the current world we're living in now (the other types included) so the idea of restricted diversity will be pretty much nonexistent.

However, I do think that the hypothetical plan of "creating an all-INTJ world by getting rid of other types" to make any kind of sense and permanent outcomes. First of all, an INTJ-INTJ union could still produce an ENFP or ESFP or even an ISFJ.

·
Registered
924 Posts
We'd still have different personalities. They would be classified this way.
-weak intuition=sensor
-weak thinking=feeler
-slightly messy=perceiver
-slightly sociable=extrovert

Man, in this new world, I'd be the INTP.
Hahaha!

"In this world, you're the new F."

Anyway...I wouldn't want a world full of me. No one would ever talk to anyone unless they had to, and then it would be, "Uh...you know how to fix an engine?" "...No? But I can fix your computer!"

What would we do without all the others who are able to stop thinking long enough to get something done, or who are capable of talking to others in the first place?

We'd all go back to being lonely virgins and die out.

·
Registered
11,387 Posts
What do you think it would it be like?
silent.

We could get rid of those pesky "SF"s..
meh. other types take care of the stuff i don't care about, don't know how to do or just plain don't even notice. i just hate to think how many intjs it would take to screw in a simple lightbulb.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I feel like the world would be this cold, emotionless void of productivity. I'd honestly get a little bored after the initial novelty factor wears off; life wouldn't be as interesting without the other types to balance us out.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts