Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I love to annoy my sister. Most of the time it is with trickery.

For the longest time, basically our entire childhood, she thought she was adopted.
The other sister, I got her to believe she was once a boy.

However, they're a little more clever nowadays and some of my old tactics are now obselete.

I don't know if some people would consider this inappropriate as they are grown women now but to to me they'll always be my little sisters. That said, cuddling has become my new weapon. Once in a while I'll just tackle one of them and not let go for a good ten minutes or so. Secretly, they like it. It reminds them of when our Dad used to do it but it still works as it stops them from doing something else.

Just wondering though...

I know ENFPs can have their annoying moments from time to time (another topic on its own) but I don't think that is on purpose. How would an ENFP go about annoying someone if it was on purpose?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Oh you INTJs and your cuddles. :laughing:

When I'm trying to (jokingly) get on someone's nerves, I just let my Ne go wild with excessively elaborating on technicalities and possibilities until someone shuts me up. Oh, and puns. I can't help but rattle off three or four bad ones in a row if I know it will make someone's stomach turn.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I just act like myself. :wink:

I kid, I kid. I'm also a fan of shitty puns-- the sad thing is I'm actually a fan of them which comes in handy when other people aren't. But even if I'm trying to annoy someone, I won't latch onto them physically. I guess I just feel like that's invading their space and I'm trying to annoy them, not step on their toes.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh you INTJs and your cuddles. :laughing:

When I'm trying to (jokingly) get on someone's nerves, I just let my Ne go wild with excessively elaborating on technicalities and possibilities until someone shuts me up. Oh, and puns. I can't help but rattle off three or four bad ones in a row if I know it will make someone's stomach turn.
Hmmm... The first one gets annoying right away. Call it arrogant but it either assumes I'm ignorant of details or reveals that the one talking is.

On the other hand, I have a high tolerance for bad puns. :p

I just act like myself. :wink:

I kid, I kid. I'm also a fan of shitty puns-- the sad thing is I'm actually a fan of them which comes in handy when other people aren't. But even if I'm trying to annoy someone, I won't latch onto them physically. I guess I just feel like that's invading their space and I'm trying to annoy them, not step on their toes.
:) Yeah, no one gets close unless it's someone I know really well. Intentional annoying to me, at least the way I was raised, seems to be a form of showing affection; the "I only tease you because I like you" deal. People I'm not comfortable with, I leave alone. People in the middle get made fun of in a joking manner.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Hmmm... The first one gets annoying right away. Call it arrogant but it either assumes I'm ignorant of details or reveals that the one talking is.
Oh no no no. I never do it like that. I only bring up absurd details and the most obscure of minority viewpoints.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I point out exceedingly obvious things in the most dead pan way possible. Take their beliefs and turn them on end or mock them extensively.

·
Banned
2,697 Posts
I annoy my NT friends by playing the devil's advocate. If I make them question their logic or out-think them, they get really, really annoyed/frustrated. They hate to feel dumb and will get very defensive.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Just be yourself?

1,750 Posts
I like to go completely juvenile and use random noises and nonsensical words. Usually doesn't take long hahaha.

1,750 Posts
I would never try to annoy someone!

Heh. OK, really? I might make up silly lyrics and sing them in a cartoony voice.
hahaha hooray for childish tactics :crazy:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I used to annoy my brother who really liked to win at board games by cheating. He thought he had it all figured out. And he would say "I should be winning right now!!! What's going on?!?"
I annoy people who hate me by telling them I love them and that I think they're cute.
My friend has a roommate who hates me and I have in the past, when drunk, became overly flirtatious to make him feel uncomfortable. He is pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I annoy people who hate me by telling them I love them and that I think they're cute.
My friend has a roommate who hates me and I have in the past, when drunk, became overly flirtatious to make him feel uncomfortable. He is pretty funny.
That is so good! You can add eyelash fluttering and kiss blowing: never fails.

1,750 Posts
That is so good! You can add eyelash fluttering and kiss blowing: never fails.
Yeah lol I guess there's nothing more annoying to someone who hates you than demonstrating that not only are you not disturbed by their hatred, but you actually think it's funny. It couldn't possibly be more condescending hah. Big win!

1,750 Posts
When I want to annoy someone I act snobbish; like I don't care what they think and are beneath me. This isn't a regular occurance for me and usually happens when someone has push me too and I do mean too far.
Hah I do that too... it serves the dual purpose of limiting my contact with that person which is nice... cause I only do this for people that I genuinely hate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts