Personality Cafe banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
The other types are always acting crazy, yet they seem to excel at our downfall -- dating and [multiple] relationships. Maybe you have to be crazy to have the dating drive.
Nah, I think many ENTPs would be with you on this. I just hang out with people. It's essentially what you do on dates, but not calling it a date makes things so much more natural, and people way less pushy.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I treat dating as an interview. A date is nothing more than two people sitting together and talking about each other's lives. It is what it is. Why complicate things?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dating can also be fun and enjoyable specially if there is no pressure hanging around. Just enjoying the company of another person without over analyzing if this person will be the next potential mate. Just having some fun while getting to know another person.

Mr.T
Website Owner
DatingAdviceForYou | Endnu en WordPress-blog

Somebody once told me to only have good intentions. Do not have any expectations. It always works out.

·
Registered
ENTJ
1,751 Posts
I formed a strategy as an INTJ for dating.

1. PLAN THE DATE. Consider the following;

Weather
Her physique and interests i.e don't take her rock climbing if shes weak and can't support her body weight without both her legs.
Equipment required for BOTH of you if your date is not just a lame as meal together
Logistics
Estimated time of arrival on each date location and how much time should be spent there before moving on to the next
Cost, you are paying on the first date.
Food

Next set goals, is your goal to kiss her on this date? Or do you want to kiss her on the next date?

If your goal is to at least get a kiss on the first date then make sure intensive activities are done FIRST during the mornings/afternoons and end at night with something romantic and slow paced to get into the mood.
Make sure you two are by yourselves and there isn't a billion other people there next to you.

I can go on but you get the gist of it. I've planned all my dates and they usually always go well, when they don't its not because the date plan was bad but rather she was never really interested in me in the first place.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts