Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't want to offend anyone that is an ESFP.

I have met many, and felt attractive to them, for they have care free spirit and happiness it seems but as the friendship progress, I begin to hate them.

They were always so illogical, emotional, and it disgusted me after awhile.

I believe that I spent to much time with them, for they tend to get annoying in due time.

For now, I try to keep some distance but do keep in contact with them, for I might need them someday in a flavor.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Funny... ESFX's generally leave me wanting to ram my head *through* a wall. Can't stand them.

It's amazing, really, that one letter can be the difference between my favorite types, the ENFPs, and my least favorite types, the ESFP's.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
To be honest (and no offense to the ESFPs) I feel the same this time with the INTJs.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Check, please. Yeah, I normally get reeled in by an physically attractive ESFP but as soon as she starts talking the dream takes a nosedive into the runway. My inner child is probably an ESFP but it'll probably never see the light of day along with the other 14 bodies in my closet.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Then you are INTP resp. INTj (Ti Ne Si Fe)
Pardon, but I would like to point out that I know myself well enough what type I am, and what type I am not.
I know I am an INTJ, I know I am not an INTP.
Type does not automaticaly dictate who I like, I do.

·
Registered
571 Posts
@Dralud

You know INTj appears in your signature.
@Zero11

"Many people think the socionics INTj is actually the INTp and vice versa. It is stated on the socionics site that this is a myth and there is no direct conversion of types between the systems for introverts. Therefore, some INTJs will relate to the INTj profile more and others will relate more to the INTp. However, in socionics the cognitive functions are swapped — the INTj is TiNe and the INTp is NiTe, so the INTj functions directly conflict with the Myers-Briggs INTJ."

If you look at how I behave, I am an INTJ. If you look at how I am physicaly and what my goals are, I am an INTj.
INTJ Personality Theory Comparison

·
Registered
102 Posts
I understand that the world needs ESFJs to serve certain purposes, but on a personal level I end up wanting to bludgeon them with the nearest blunt object (to be fair, they likely wish to do the same to me-goes both ways)....

ESFPs can be alright, though, in small doses. I appreciate their spontaneity and all of that. I couldn't be with one romantically, however, due to their general instability and lack of care for the future consequences of their actions.

·
Registered
571 Posts
@Dralud

Okay but it is still weird that are you attracted to ESFJs. Could it be the case that you have no relatives of this type / or had you less contact with them?
Well, probably had less contact with them untill recently, and the ones i know are unusualy healthy, and very low S. Mabe thats why. The only thing that i can say is that I value them, because
a)They can do all the talking while I observe
b)they allways weight what I say
c)They understand when I want to be left alone
and
d)We are different enough to talk things through, but the J similarity means we both try passing through things as much as possible.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts