Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ENFPs...

So, my INFJ friend and I want to see what gaming with an ENFP would be like. You seem to be typically fun and clever. I also heard lots you like INTJs... that's good. I like you too. And I promise my INFJ friend is awesome, you'd probably like her better then you would me! We could be like this:
:kitteh: <- you
:proud: <- INFJ
:cool: <- myself

So, I'm thinking Steam... Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2 would be best by far, but we could also play Team Fortress 2, Star Trek Online, APB Reloaded, Terraria, DC Universe Online, and *possibly* Magicka.
We may also be able to get a Garry's Mod server up again, and I have Dead Island (but my INFJ friend doesn't) so if that's the only option, I would much prefer if we didn't, but I could possibly play that with you.
Minecraft is also an option and doesn't require steam- our server or your's. We use Comodo Unite for both Minecraft and Terraria- Hamachi isn't as reliable.

Also I would appreciate if you had a mic, we *could* use steam chat but we'd prefer Skype if you have it. That way we could stay in touch if we have a good time.

Reply or PM if you'd like to play and/or talk.

1,750 Posts
I'm on a gaming hiatus for awhile until I am buff and a master programmer hehe or I totally would :(

Reactions: Ahiko

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thats so cute! When I first read it I imagined some sort of old school pen & paper DND action at first... I used to do some DM'ng with my friends, but I really just liked helping my buddy that knew all the rules better come up with evil NPCs and the like... But thats different...
I actually have coded up a couple different versions of an online table-top simulator and played DND remotely with voice chat, IRC, and some pretty graphical tokens... But it still lacks being able to really be together and smell the BO... Pheromones are important to bonding!!

I played quite a bit of Magicka with two of my good pals not too long ago... We also play marathon sessions of Warbands occasionally, but I *only* play if we're all in the same room together so we can share pizza, soda, and yell at each-other in good fun... I feel less guilty about playing games (instead of doing something "productive") if I can explain it away as social time - and what is more productive than being social! (definitely not being buff or a master programmer - *tee-hee* sorry j/k!)

So I'll just give you hi-5s which you don't want but oh well... Sorry...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm glad that someone brought this up, i would like to play something with enfp too, but since i don't play much and i'm not in US timezone it's unlikely to happen. I have l4d2 on my account but my pc isn't good enough to run much of newest games so tf2 is the only thing i'm playing right now.

Reactions: Zeptometer

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
This message is SO CUTE!!!!!! :kitteh:

I would LOVE to play, unfortunately I have to finish my degree....anymore reason for me to procrastinate could have catastrophic consequences! :frustrating:

Playing with INTJs and INFJs sounds AWESOME though (and slighty naughty :tongue:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... Cute wasn't my intention, but okay. Is everything cute to you guys? :laughing:

Alright- if anyone becomes free or are replying because you can actually play, send me a private message.
To clarify, I don't have a problem with replies that say "I'd like to but can't" (honestly I don't), but it would be awesome if someone could play, and it would catch my eye easier if it was through a private message.

Also, it's kind of cool that another INTJ had the same idea... kind of weird but I guess a little predictable. It's strange how much potential people of the same type have to get the same ideas- but I guess it also makes sense!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I haven't played L4D in so long it makes me motion sick....and I finished up Dead Island (as well as having serious motion sickness in the car trips). Mostly I play league of legends as far as team games. Looking for something new, but that's what it is for now. :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
... Cute wasn't my intention, but okay. Is everything cute to you guys? :laughing:
Yes :D

I couldn't right now, but when my break comes up I'll have a little window of time that I'd love to Minecraft in. :) There are a bunch of us here that might be interested, actually.. there was a thread awhile ago.

Unfortunately, just about every other game I love is single player. Usually, videogames = alone time.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yes :D

I couldn't right now, but when my break comes up I'll have a little window of time that I'd love to Minecraft in. :) There are a bunch of us here that might be interested, actually.. there was a thread awhile ago.

Unfortunately, just about every other game I love is single player. Usually, videogames = alone time.
PerC Minecraft server? I say yes :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh man... a Minecraft server full of pre-identified types who know what they are and know what I am? That would be hilarious, interesting, and would save allot of time for me to type everyone.
I think that's a seriously good idea. I might try that in the future if no one does before me... and if they do, make sure you invite me. Haha, it would be really neat.

And as for anyone who becomes available, once again- private message. :wink:

Reactions: Zeptometer

·
Registered
825 Posts
My two favorite people I used to play MMORPGs with are INTJ and INFJ. The INFJ was actually my hubby in game for many years. :D

INTJ: Very good at making money, very supportive and generous. Ran the operations if we ever were in teams together.

INFJ: Very good with money, too. He practically ran the market. Kind of stingy with money.

ENFP: Bad with money, but I focused all my energy on being a very well-rounded Full-Support character. I will be the best full-support character to add to your team. Ever. :]]

This is with MMORPGs tho!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well I'm sort of an INFP but never mind that! We can be just as much fun! I'd happily play minecraft with you guys. I already use skype a lot for gaming.

One question - do you play modpacks for minecraft? Vanilla gets boring very quickly once you've tried tekkit!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I'm sort of an INFP but never mind that! We can be just as much fun! I'd happily play minecraft with you guys. I already use skype a lot for gaming.

One question - do you play modpacks for minecraft? Vanilla gets boring very quickly once you've tried tekkit!
Hey- I'm all for INFPs too! They're awesome.

I'll send you a PM with more information.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My computer can't handle PC Games :frustrating: Do you guys have Xbox Live?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I haven't played L4D in so long it makes me motion sick....and I finished up Dead Island (as well as having serious motion sickness in the car trips). Mostly I play league of legends as far as team games. Looking for something new, but that's what it is for now. :)
Team Fortress 2 is your new friend.

as for @ImprovisE and @Nombiez I've been really interested in playing TF2 with fellow cafe members for some time now, so I have a group I can invite you all to.

As you can see from my signature, my steam id is Zeptometre

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
My two favorite people I used to play MMORPGs with are INTJ and INFJ. The INFJ was actually my hubby in game for many years. :D

INTJ: Very good at making money, very supportive and generous. Ran the operations if we ever were in teams together.

INFJ: Very good with money, too. He practically ran the market. Kind of stingy with money.

ENFP: Bad with money, but I focused all my energy on being a very well-rounded Full-Support character. I will be the best full-support character to add to your team. Ever. :]]

This is with MMORPGs tho!
I feel you. :p Do you ever get really smug when you see a fail support? XD

Reactions: Ahiko

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Sometimes, but mainly toward the ones who think they know what they're doing, but they fail.

What's worse are the tanks who don't know how to mob aggro and then they get mad when you die because they failed at tanking. :p
Oh yea. >< There are certain attitudes that people take that just suck the fun out of a game. I have more fun with the dps warriors who try to tank and wipe us a few times while we wait for a real tank to join. It's not like it's real money spent on repairs...and even the wasting time argument doesn't fly in an MMO (the whole world is built around wasting time) but people get so cranky

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Shameless bumping

Oh man... a Minecraft server full of pre-identified types who know what they are and know what I am? That would be hilarious, interesting, and would save allot of time for me to type everyone.
I think that's a seriously good idea. I might try that in the future if no one does before me... and if they do, make sure you invite me. Haha, it would be really neat.

And as for anyone who becomes available, once again- private message. :wink:
We could each have our own town, with like one big city for all of us.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This thread smells like pure crystalized awesome. Too bad I can't use my PC for a couple of months tough, but if that PerC MC server is still up when I do, then count me in. I might even host it myself :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts