Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that my chart is very distinct in that it has a large cluster of planets in capricorn, whereas most charts have planets spread throughout the signs. This seems to make sense as I am a highly sensitive person as well as an INTJ. Here is a link to the chart if anyone is interested: **

Natal Chart Report

Scroll down to the bottom to see the chart. I wouldn't pay much attention to the individual aspects as they don't say anything about the chart as a whole and will likely throw you off. Anyways, an INTJ friend of mine also has a cluster of planets in capricorn. I thought it was interesting and it was at this point that I began looking into astrology. If you want to do your chart here is a link to the website I used:

Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
@MissJordan I suspect a reason is given...and I also suspect it is comical.

Reactions: Iselia

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I had my chart done and there was a lot of Gemini/Mercury/Libra shit happening. I don't think it relates backs to MBT that well as being an airhead is pretty far removed from Capricorn. As for my Astrology type I'm actually Taurus but so much air that it kind of counteracts.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sun sign Capricorn, Taurus ascendant, Moon sign Cancer. I also have a huge cluster of planets (6-7) in Capricorn, 9th house.

I don't believe in astrology, but it can be good intellectual practice, and a fun way to mess around with friends.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
It says my moon is in scorpio. Apparently this means I'm disturbed/ing.
Same here. I'm scorpio and I have a bunch of planets in scorpio. Funny shit, I use that info to scare away people who take astrology seriously. They're really afraid of me for some reason. Once they know they look at me differently, it's awesome.

Reactions: AI.Akane

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Same here. I'm scorpio and I have a bunch of planets in scorpio. Funny shit, I use that info to scare away people who take astrology seriously. They're really afraid of me for some reason. Once they know they look at me differently, it's awesome.
We were clearly identical twins in a past life.

My chart says so.

302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had my chart done and there was a lot of Gemini/Mercury/Libra shit happening. I don't think it relates backs to MBT that well as being an airhead is pretty far removed from Capricorn. As for my Astrology type I'm actually Taurus but so much air that it kind of counteracts.
I've found that the shape that the planets form in your chart, *tend to say a lot more about your personality than the elements and signs.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Prove it.
You're the one making the positive claim here, it's up to you to prove that Astrology has any kind of affect on personality which isn't a result of cherry picking or self-fulfilling prophecy. There is absolutely no hard evidence to suggest that Astrology is reliable, that doesn't make the default setting "correct until proven otherwise."

·
Registered
539 Posts
A lot of Scorpio and Capricorn in mine. So much so that it's entirely Scorpio and Capricorn minus one Aquarius and one Aries.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts