Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dude spectacle lmao

so yeah, i didnt post much on this board lately, nevertheless, i wanted to share a yt channel that i found to be run by another, intj. he does book reviews re. the topic of nationalism, culture, religion, self help etc. if you are looking for book recommendations check out the texts he reviews.

if you know any other intjs that run interesting blogs and yt channels on any subject, let me know. intps are tolerable too but dont go overboard.

god bless

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also if you'd like to shill your own content, please do so as well.

@IXFX's be free to share your poetry / horoscope insights here too.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ subs: entj, istj, infj
480 Posts
L J (Lindsay) said at 18:30 she is NiTe INTJ while Dave Powers is NiFi INTJ.

She makes videos about Vegan and Lifestyle. I'm flextarian but that's OK.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Frank James is INFJ and I like how he explains the difference between an INFJ as an F type and an INTJ as a T type in this video.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I subscribed to her channel last night. She's great. A true INTJ.
Yes, she is great! Aside from her vegan vlog she runs a blog with someone else, about lifestyle and human experience, and a youtube channel:

I Think I Feel
https://www.ithinkifeel.com/

Vlog:

·
Registered
480 Posts
LiJo is an ISTP.
She has masculine Fi and that can come across as strong Ti critic (as per some theory INTJs have a Ti critic). I had to vote her as INTJ otherwise she'd be showing up as ENTJ, lol..
https://www.personality-database.com/profile/40455/lindsay-johnson-lijo-online-psychology-personal-development-mbti-personality-type

A lot a users there tend to see the INTJ as a rival to their own type so, when they see someone likeable, they figure figure to plug another type instead. And there are also those who don't recognise their own type since there is only 16 boxes.

·
Registered
639 Posts
She has masculine Fi and that can come across as strong Ti critic (as per some theory INTJs have a Ti critic). I had to vote her as INTJ otherwise she'd be showing up as ENTJ, lol..
https://www.personality-database.com/profile/40455/lindsay-johnson-lijo-online-psychology-personal-development-mbti-personality-type

A lot a users there tend to see the INTJ as a rival to their own type so, when they see someone likeable, they figure figure to plug another type instead. And there are also those who don't recognise their own type since there is only 16 boxes.
LiJo is an ISTP.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
What about this guy?

The way he presents arguments to deconstruct devices used in movies/media (in the fantasy/fantastical genre), in a very measured and logical manner, taking into account multiple perspectives and relying heavily on examples, makes me think he might be INTJ.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Frank James is INFJ and I like how he explains the difference between an INFJ as an F type and an INTJ as a T type in this video.

Okay, sorry I keep splitting my posts...

He really strikes me as INFP, honestly, though he refutes that, or makes facetious claims about being both. :laughing:

·
Registered
639 Posts
I thought she might be ISTJ. What about her makes you think ISTP?
ISTJs don't obsess about "the thing". She theorizes about 'the thing' and about how infinitely applicable it is to some... thing. Ti-Se: universally applicable, but vague. No self-respecting INTJ would give such a ridiculously vague description of something s/he created.

I don't see Si in her at all. I actually see high Se judging by how animated she is.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
ISTJs don't obsess about "the thing". She theorizes about 'the thing' and about how infinitely applicable it is to some... thing. Ti-Se: universally applicable, but vague. No self-respecting INTJ would give such a ridiculously vague description of something s/he created.

I don't see Si in her at all. I actually see high Se judging by how animated she is.
Se doesn't have a monopoly on being animated. :tongue:

This vid is where I started thinking dominant Si:

Wants "sameness" and the familiar, doesn't like to take in new information unless it can fit in a pre-defined framework. Could be dominant Ti, but definitely not with aux Se. Her entire process is very linear and narrowly focused. She says in another video that she can't quickly 'switch tracks' mentally, which she attributes to Ni. :rolleyes: I think that is where her idea about 'the thing' comes from.

There are many videos where she reinforces her difficulty with being adaptable. I don't see the 'risk-taking'/spontaneity or flexibility that would be there for an ISTP. Her emphasis on planning/structure and discomfort with the unpredictable (inferior Ne) is why I'm still leaning on ISTJ and dominant Si rather than Ti, though.

5:20.

The supposed "INTJ": "If something causes one of those things where I can tell one thing isn't going to happen in that weekly schedule, then it is like a panic."

ISTP: "...I don't panic when that happens."

More potential Si dom, inferior Ne:

She says she is "future-oriented", but I think she is confusing fear of the future with being oriented toward the future. She plans out every detail of her mundane life, which she is apparently "working on" as a difficulty (and later pats herself on the back that she doesn't need things in a specific order). It is painful. :bored:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts