Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know it as the infamous INTJ Death Stare. It has inspired fear in the hearts of many. Although this fear may be rational, there is usually no need for it. This is just the default expression on our faces. This expression may be employed even if we are as happy as clams. We may even be happier than usual as this is also our thinking face and you know an INTJ is happy when he or she is able to think.

Anyway, in the spirit of self-mockery, I propose a stare-down contest.

We will begin the proceedings of this thread with an example that is easy to beat.

Exhibit A:
Note the look of condescension on the subject's face. It is as if the mere sight of the camera is enough to make him want to vomit.

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
Even as a kid I had a deathglare. :)
And no, those Backstreet Boys posters in the background are NOT mine - this was a friend's room.

4,757 Posts
Even as a kid I had a deathglare. :)
And no, those Backstreet Boys posters in the background are NOT mine - this was a friend's room.

Post the one at D&J's house with the cake. Super creepy

·
Banned
5,026 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
It's just a different kind of death stare. One that kills by making the other ponder all of the evil things lurking behind that smile. (Having not seen the picture, I don't know if this actually true.)

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
This one is only for lulz. It's about 8 years old.... INFP friend put the tiara on my head just before the photo was taken.

Oh! and my brother... INTJ also.

Notice a trend for dark makeup in the family?

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
You guys look more sleepy then scary to me. Honestly I have know more ISTP's that have tried to stare me down than INTJ's. But that might be because there are more of them. IDK. I still think you look sleepy. And bionic looks curios or hungry. Maybe both.
I'm hungry..... for my next victim. :wink:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I think someone just won. Seriously, that look could stop a dalek in its tracks.

1 - 20 of 452 Posts