Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you add or subtract from this description of an INTJ?

self confident, pragmatic, system builders, direct, have to work hard at relationships, intuition can replace showing feelings, appear arrogant, perfectionists, anti-authority, unemotional, awkward when it comes to love

Also I need a video of an INTJ acting typical so I can study the type.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well, I'd subtract anti-authority part. Maybe not for all INTJs, though. I tend to treat everyone I meet with the same level of respect until they do something to offend me, or, you know, reveal what an idiot they are. I guess that's the reason I'm so terribly awkward around little kids.

·
Registered
257 Posts

ADD: obsessive about chosen interests

Reactions: punky16

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
What would you add or subtract from this description of an INTJ?

self confident, pragmatic, system builders, direct, have to work hard at relationships, intuition can replace showing feelings, appear arrogant, perfectionists, anti-authority, unemotional, awkward when it comes to love

Also I need a video of an INTJ acting typical so I can study the type.
Leave in: self confident, pragmatic, system builders, direct, appear arrogant,

Take out: have to work hard at relationships, intuition can replace showing feelings, anti-authority, unemotional, awkward when it comes to love

You´re having difficulties understanding the emotional side of INTJ's. That's because you´re judging the expression of emotion, which is behavior.

Most of the emotions of INTJ's happen and stay on the inside. You'll never really get to see it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Most of the emotions of INTJ's happen and stay on the inside. You'll never really get to see it.
Awesomeness! Very well said!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts