Personality Cafe banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
My "plan" is simply to wait and see. Give him space and absolutely no contact.
A lot of good advice and feedback was already given by others, so I'll try to focus on the "practical action plan" side of things. If your INTJ is being 100% truthful and says that he can't make it work now but he will make it work in a year or two, you can probably try to wait for him but keep your distance (as you said you would).

The thing is, he may not be 100% truthful. Once I turned down a decent guy by claiming I don't have time for relationship in my life, because I couldn't bring myself to hurt him by saying he's simply not good enough for me to be in a relationship with him. Maybe something is so broken for your INTJ beyond repair that he won't tell you, because there is no point in telling you, because you can't fix it. I hope this is not the case.

INFJs that I know have tendency to fall for people who don't want them, tendency to keep hoping that maybe one day relationship with that person will happen. They tend to live in fantasy, rather than reality. It's like they somehow deep down like the tragedy of being in love with person who is unavailable. Sure, not all INFJs are like that but as this has been my experience, I feel compelled to share it, so that you don't fall into this trap that could potentially swallow years of your life that you could spend enjoying with someone who is able to have the relationship with you that you deserve. Good luck!

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
What i gather from several similar threads, if there is romantic intj relation, if it clicked it would went really deep.

My final advice, don't ever dare to have relation with intj IF you are not ready with the lifetime memories (for better or worse).

Sent sans PC

21 - 22 of 22 Posts