Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
If you're asking if it's possible, I would assume it is. Some days I wonder if I'm not really just an INTJ playing the role of an ENTP because that's how I push myself to keep going. But all things considered, I still recognize more Ne-Ti in me than Ni-Te. Maybe I'm actually 4w5/5w4, and the 4w3 type was because of an overdone sentimentality I fell into during an earlier stage in life. The 7w6/7w8 part is still the most true, if one considers the focus of Type 7 (focus on testing many possibilities; future-focused; desires freedom over anything else - healthy 7s that overcome their fear of commitment can find freedom even in commitment).

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're asking if it's possible, I would assume it is. Some days I wonder if I'm not really just an INTJ playing the role of an ENTP because that's how I push myself to keep going. But all things considered, I still recognize more Ne-Ti in me than Ni-Te. Maybe I'm actually 4w5/5w4, and the 4w3 type was because of an overdone sentimentality I fell into during an earlier stage in life. The 7w6/7w8 part is still the most true, if one considers the focus of Type 7 (focus on testing many possibilities; future-focused; desires freedom over anything else - healthy 7s that overcome their fear of commitment can find freedom even in commitment).
I see what you mean, but I have a problem trying to distinguish Ni from Ne in myself. I think I have Ne, but it seems Ne needs to do EVERYTHING in order to feel complete and I really do not. I'm pretty good at recognizing Ne and Ni in others (like Lil' Wayne, Total Se/Ni), but I really can't find it in myself. I would say Ni because I relate to Ni's need to narrow down opportunities in order to take those that truly resonate to what you are trying to succeed in. I also agree with Te ideology of "does something work" rather than "How does it work " which is Ti, but the whole time I have been on the forum everybody and DO MEAN EVERYBODY says I act more like an ENXP than anything else and to be honest. I just don't know anymore so I really wanted some INTJ input on this and to see what other INTJ 7's think.

Also I am definitely Fe more than Fi. I can't even relate to Fi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts