Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who's ex-wife (many years ago, she left him) is an INTJ. One hand she will occasionally help him with information, they talk on the phone once in awhile, and they will get each other a Christmas gift, like a book. On the other hand she is verbally hostile towards him in person, jabbing him with negative comments regarding things important to him (his faith, his family). So if she is angry at him, why does she help him?

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,548 Posts
Don't know.....this isn't really a question. Was she an INTJ? Why was she hostile? How come she left him? Were there any kittens involved?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Well its a question, just a question without quantified subject matter leaving little more than a logical fallacy.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Sounds like behavior of women of all different types. I am curious as to know why you singled out that fact she was an INTJ? Do you assume that all female INTJs behave in this manner?

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,548 Posts
Well its a question, just a question without quantified subject matter leaving little more than a logical fallacy.
Semantics.....yes, it is a question. Why is a spoon is a question too.:laughing:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Reactions: dagdraumur

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I love watching you two flirt.

*eats popcorn*

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Why is a spoon? Why is it too big? Where is my popcorn?
WHAT is a spoon?

There is no spoon.

Why is it too big?

The god of cutlery hates me, that's why.

Where is my popcorn?

In my belly. I suspect you will now cut me up to get some. Be aware though that my insides are made up of rusty keys.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
for a moment there i thought i was on ENTP forums

people send mixed messages when they are confused and not sure how they feel/think about the object of their feeling/thinking - since they had a relationship prior may be it turned into one of those love-hate deals

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
okaaaay random banter uncalled for much?
jk. actually I'm not kidding but I'm a newbie so I'll get pummeled if I overstep my bounds :laughing:

Aside from that deviation, what I can say to the situation is this: INTJs live to find answers to problems and fix things.For some of us, it's a nervous tick.
And, there was a time in this woman's past when she loved this man. every time she helps him, she's probably thinking what an idiot he is yet it likely satisfies a different inner part of herself that even she may not be fully aware of. generally girls seek to please men anyway, regardless of type.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts