Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where my "bitches" at !!!!:kirby::kirby::lovekitty::fall::eek:ctopus::woof::cupcake::sleepytime::ghost::words::angel::strawberry:

Reactions: Dare

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the phenomenon called when a brittle branch bush rolls around alone in a dusty desert in front of a camera?
Tumble weed .....

Reactions: Dan E and Skeletalz

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From the motif in westerns where the wind blows tumbleweeds through the scene, usually to establish that the place is desolate or empty :dry:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
From the motif in westerns where the wind blows tumbleweeds through the scene, usually to establish that the place is desolate or empty :dry:
Im afraid "desolate" and "empty" is pretty much all youre going to get from the INTJ women on this forum :D

If you read their posts then you can sometimes get the barest hwiff of femininity, other than that theyre all very serious and very professional and very introvert and very intellectual :D. What do you expect from these amorphous 5s ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Banned
919 Posts
Im afraid "desolate" and "empty" is pretty much all youre going to get from the INTJ women on this forum :D

If you read their posts then you can sometimes get the barest hwiff of femininity, other than that theyre all very serious and very professional and very introvert and very intellectual :D. What do you expect from these amorphous 5s ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You want more cuteness? :puffer: Girls, he wants more cuteness! :puffer:
-------------------------------------------------------

Well, I wouldn't call myself feminine per se (maybe because of the stereotypes) but... :puffer:

·
Spam-I-am
13,641 Posts
Still trying to figure out what "strongly traited feminine" means. Maybe this will fit the bill. It is from Hearst Castle.

But I am also quite fond of this one. The female giant squid is bigger than the male, and this is one big squid:

View attachment 746194

ah, you have captured that rare INTJ hug
kudos G.G.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What does "strongly traited feminine" mean?

Wearing pink?
Like the owner of a vagina that enjoys fluffy kittens and wearing cute lingerie on occasion :eek:h:

Reactions: ninjahitsawall
1 - 20 of 67 Posts