Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I would like to establish that I dislike starting out with a public announcement of my arrival, rather I would prefer to lurk around the forum for a few weeks and then start to seep my way onto the quieter threads. However, part of the reason I joined this forum is because it supposedly holds all types of personalities. I am interested in learning how others work, in order to improve my own character. For example, I will never, ever be one to flit around like a social butterfly making friends in a public setting; I just want to know how to in case it will be of use to me later for whatever reason. I consider myself to be an INTJ type and have taken tests to prove it, however I do not like to classified and put into boxes about things as complex as my own personality, please do not treat me as you would a dead rat with a label under itself. Nevertheless I am also interested in learning from fellow INTJs and how they get through their lives as I do not know any in person. This is the most I will give for now, I will not be sharing any personal information in this introduction. Pleased to meet you.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Isitso and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum Isitso. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
838 Posts
HELL YES. An INTJ (or at least you think you are...but who cares? They're awesome)! Welcome, welcome. :3

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
First of all, I would like to establish that I dislike starting out with a public announcement of my arrival, rather I would prefer to lurk around the forum for a few weeks and then start to seep my way onto the quieter threads. However, part of the reason I joined this forum is because it supposedly holds all types of personalities. I am interested in learning how others work, in order to improve my own character. For example, I will never, ever be one to flit around like a social butterfly making friends in a public setting; I just want to know how to in case it will be of use to me later for whatever reason. I consider myself to be an INTJ type and have taken tests to prove it, however I do not like to classified and put into boxes about things as complex as my own personality, please do not treat me as you would a dead rat with a label under itself. Nevertheless I am also interested in learning from fellow INTJs and how they get through their lives as I do not know any in person. This is the most I will give for now, I will not be sharing any personal information in this introduction. Pleased to meet you.

Greetings Isitso! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum! We hope you have a great time with us! You seem to be a very interesting individual. We are greatly looking forward to your insights. :proud:

Reactions: Grey

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
Welcome to the forum; please enjoy your stay. Although you do not like to be classified, it's nice to have another INTJ around - I do hope you contribute while here.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll learn a lot here.
I've learned a lot about myself here :happy:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome to PC!!! I think you will find that this community is very open and supportive - at least that has been my experience so far. I spent a good month lurking and observing (I am actually a bit shy online versus IRL) and even doing this I've learned so much!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Isisto -I'm an INTJ too. (at least thats what the test says...) I agree with you completely. It's great to meet a kindred spirit. I just joined too. Maybe we'll see each other around.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm brand new here too, not entirely used to this classification myself, but it's nice to meet you, look forward to seeing you around.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yeah, I "lurked around" before I joined as well. Well, I hope you learn something here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.