Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, yeah...Hi. I'm more of the type to be lurking around and observing people on the forums rather than saying anything so I am going to assume this introduction to be very awkward. But it is a pleasure to meet you all, I suppose, even though I don't know anyone here.

My purpose here? Obviously I am on the path to self-discovery. But not really. I'm just a strange but glourious 15-year-old fehrmale who spends way too much of her free time on teh interwebs and eating rather than doing something productive like getting pregnant and having a baby.

How did I stumble upon PersonalityCafe? Well, IRL they made us take the Keirsey test at school. I was the only one to achieve the status of Rationalist, at least in my 4th period class. Intrigued, I looked some stuff up on Wikipedia (the greatest site evar, btw) and found the description to be very fitting, for the most part, excusing the fact that I hate science. Then I searched Google for some forums and HERE I IS.

Now I shall hand the microphone to Mr. CafeBot.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Unwritten and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Unwritten. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Banned
605 Posts
Welcome to PerC! Nice closing, btw.

Reactions: Unwritten

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
What if it glitched and Mr Cafebot didn't show up?

·
Banned
605 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
605 Posts
What is this I just went trick-or-treating...
All an illusion created by your house/computer/alien to keep you from learning the truth... :dry:

INTJ's offline are like girls/women in online games. They don't exist! One is an attempt to give male gamers false hope, while the other is just crazy talk. :tongue:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All an illusion created by your house/computer/alien to keep you from learning the truth... :dry:

INTJ's offline are like girls/women in online games. They don't exist! One is an attempt to give male gamers false hope, while the other is just crazy talk. :tongue:
I think you might've just learned my secret identity. As a WoW character.

·
Banned
605 Posts
I think you might've just learned my secret identity. As a WoW character.
NPC's are invading reality!? OMFSM! *Flips out* :crazy:
:mellow:
... So... How do I find the real-world spawn points?

·
Banned
605 Posts
They are the portable toilets. You respawn in portable toilets.
Hmmm... Not sure I want to spawn-camp a portable toilet.

*Considers acting his age again.*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts