- Married (back off ladies )
- Pacemaker (Chronic Viral CM since 2001, had to leave my job at ANL in 2011)
- Broke (SS took my disability away from me)
- Unemployed (Had a new job for 3 months until the Co. downsized and I got laid off)
- No kids (But just ended a period of being a foster parent)
- Artsy (As a consumer, not a producer - although love to write...)
So, hi. Anyone here local to Chicago (I'm living a few miles west of ORD) have any bright ideas about where a 45 yr. old ex-particle accelerator operator/industrial QC INTJ/541 guy with a broken heart and a fuzzy head should look for suitable employment? Or should I just drive for Uber/Lyft in the mornings and drink real ale all afternoon?