Personality Cafe banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. (even the stinkers) I've long been interested in personalities. (To be honest, especially my own) I've found that not many people seem to like me. As an INTJ I can come across as blunt and cold, but I try to be nice and I still crave human friends. Too often I am left alone with no one to talk to and I just feel terrible. My mind is always going, which is a strength as much as it is a curse. I come here to hopefully meet new people. It is good to expand yourself. I don't want to be content with crap.

If anyone wants to talk with me, talk with me. That would be cool. Who knows, we might just.. get along well. :tongue:

Oh, a bit about me.

- Aspiring filmmaker
- Terrible procrastinator
- Fan of point form
- More of a tv person than a movie person, but I want to be more of a movie person than I am. I haven't even seen Star Wars or Star Trek yet. Plus a bunch of other movies. TV shows though! I love tv. Here, enjoy a list of some of my favourite shows.

Louie
Game of Thrones
Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Daredevil
Extras
Life's Too Short
An Idiot Abroad
Flight of the Conchords
Impractical Jokers
Survivor
Big Brother
Modern Family
Community
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
The Walking Dead
Everybody Loves Raymond
Roseanne
Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job
Comedy Bang Bang
The Eric Andres Show
How I Met Your Mother
Downton Abbey
Sherlock
Mr. Bean
Freaks and Geeks
The Office
Parks And Recreation
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Bobs Burgers
King of the Hill
Seinfeld
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Archer
American Dad
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I could go on and on. I believe I've expressed a fair amount of myself, now it's your turn. Are you ready to take the plunge?

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Fate and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Fate. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr. Cafe, what a strange coincidence. I have a Game of Thrones music video I made. I asked my friend to pick a song and I'd make a video out of it, it's the video in your music video. How interesting. (you robot you)

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
Hmm, interesting.

·
Registered
156 Posts
You need to add Wilfred to that list.

Congrats on liking T&E though, that show shaped my tasteless broad humor into sophisticated beauty.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Interesting how Convex? lol

And Albino Mallato, I watched and enjoyed the first few seasons of Wilfred, but then I found it to become more of a drag than anything.

T&E is great. Love that kind of humour, and all the little spin offs that have come from it.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Thank you Ninjaws. You have a nice avatar.
Same. :)
Sorry for not responding. If you want me to see your message, please press the "Reply With Quote" button. This way the person you are responding to will get a signal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Same. :)
Sorry for not responding. If you want me to see your message, please press the "Reply With Quote" button. This way the person you are responding to will get a signal.
Thanks for the tip! It's strange to be at a new forum. How is this place?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Funny how you don't like House.
I've never really watched it. I find most basic cable shows exactly that, basic. I'm really jaded. Not to say that there isn't quality television on channels 1-12, and 49. (fox) but a lot of it seems like stuff that'll just get cancelled after a few seasons, and that's irritating. Obviously House wasn't like that. You've planted a seed, I think I'll give it a shot. Imagine how much of an impact those 6 words you typed could make.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Thanks for the tip! It's strange to be at a new forum. How is this place?
Sometimes full of activity, at other times quite dead. You have to make your own fun, there isn't must enjoyable stuff happening outside of discussions. If you enjoy learning about how others operate to better understand them, this is just the place. ;)
I would recommend visiting the sections of every type, just interacting with your own type gets rather boring.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sometimes full of activity, at other times quite dead. You have to make your own fun, there isn't must enjoyable stuff happening outside of discussions. If you enjoy learning about how others operate to better understand them, this is just the place. ;)
I would recommend visiting the sections of every type, just interacting with your own type gets rather boring.
Duly noted! :perc3: Which type are you?

Edit: Digging a bit deeper I see you're an ENTJ, cool. I had a girl take interest in me, she was an ENTJ. Apparently ENTJ's often take interest in INTJ's. There is so much I wish to learn.

That's because it's more than 6 words.
1. Funny
2. How
3. You
4. Don't
5. Like
6. House

I believe we have some kind of miscommunication :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts