Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did many researches but i cannot still decide my type. I add a form that I found in this forum. please help me I am sure that IXXJ but do not know am I INFJ INTJ ISTJ or ISFJ.

1)What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

16 personalities test results were generally INFJ but now INTJ. Also, i thought that i was put people before me but now i don not know who is more important. For instance my girlfriend is more important than me for me, but i cannot say this for other people.Do all ınfj’s put other people before himself?

In addition i am not feeling like intj, sometimes i am social.

Extra info, i really sensitive, i have moral red lines and if someone pass i will become too offended and angry.

Extra info sometimes i blame myself.

In addition i am too impatiance, for instance if i planned some event i cannot wait, or if i bought something i want it right know, even too impatiance for 2 3 shipping day. Also, it is valid for friendships. Recent days ı cannot wait a friend to be calm, and i said that i finished my friendship with you.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Happy, peaceful and relax life with my girlfriend.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

If i made many activities in a day such as playing piano, watching a movie doing sport, dating, meeting etc. i feel very effective and good, on the other hand i love lazy days with my girlfriend (yes i really love my girlfriend).

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Feeling uncomfortable, becomeing silent in a group of friends, cannot respond to insults make me inferior.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I generally ask people’s opinions and advices, but if i really want to something i do it. For instance i bought a bluetooth headphones (i have old generation), i ask it, even people said that “you already have a bluetooth headphone”, and i said “yes you are right”, i bought the new ones. Another example when sharing insta photos i always ask, is it good should i share it, even people does not like i share generally.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I do not understand question clearly, i like working myself but sometimes team projects are easier because there is a division of tasks, generally i am not a teamleader. Also it changes sometimes i can prefer become lonely sometimes team projects,

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

A little conversation with my friend at lunch about a youtube video, it was so funny (not the video but our comments), i can not stop to laugh in dining hall. Generally i lkike little conversations with people that i have close relationships.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

First i want to learn some information individually, i do not now i am practical or not also, my memorization is not too good or too bad but, i can say that i learn basics of the new thing and do a job at level of not bad!

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

I love organizing things, my stuffs and other things in my house is very tidy, i am also obsessive about some topics, i like planning my day and my activities. On the other hand ,because i am lazy, this organizations break often.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

The important thing is principal, even i like supporters profile if i do not like principal why i like the new idea?

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Everyone is doing fine is a huge wrong idea.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Generally thinks before speaking, sometimes speak before thinking. I PREFER ONE ON ONE COMMUNICATION, I DO NOT KNOW WHICH MBTI TYPE İS BELONG THIS QUALITY BUT IT IS THE MOST DISTINCTIVE THING FOR ME, ONE ON ONE IS MORE RELAXABLE RATHER THAN GROUP DİSCUSSION.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I want to know where will i jump.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I watch my Show if i was not lonely at my house (2 people is enough).

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

İ feel very anixous, think the worst possibilities, and feel very very stressfull. Angry sometimes.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

If the person is empty, and rude i really dislike, (such as bad hat), people who’s mind is only work for sexual things or rude poeple who does not now how to talk. Or people who break the rules (criminals or people who commit litlle social crimes such as drifting in a road etc.)

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Politics, cinema, football, friend relations and my interests (+recent days personality types)

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

I really do not know, i always pay attention things in my life but i always want to better at team sports but i still can not do that.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

Some of friends say that i am very thoughtful andsome of them said that i am very selfish and egoist, it depends on people.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Travel to japan with my girlfriend, going a spesific place that we want to visit and spent our day together.

other writings about me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Enneagram/comments/gy3zax
https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comments/hbyqnz/_/fvs7kxx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Questionnaires are nice, but I want to see your weaknesses.
Avoiding conflict

Little bit coward

Too impatience

Eveb avoid conflict same time Too sensitive for my own red lines

Try to press anger but Explode if someone pass the red line

Obsessive

Easily offended

Ocd disorder

Not good become friends easily with people who mert me recently

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
1,070 Posts
(it's technically not morning but whatever)Well I went ahead and read all the posts here and I have to say it is very hard to type you.

A lot of your answers are middle of the road and you don't commit to either way.

You don't seem all that intuitive honestly, you've listed quite a few things you like, but you didn't list why you like them.

When I was asking about your weaknesses, you did not report a heartfelt story, nor did I get to see what sort of reaction you have under stress. I wasn't able to see what you compensate for. As a result, I was unable to get to know you.

Since INTJs and INFJs are relatively rare in populations, I suggest you look into ISTJ and ISFJ more, the people on reddit are likely very biased towards intuitives. Sure, you picked business as your field of study but your reasoning wasn't all that abstract.

Im sorry I wasn't able to help much. I hope you find your type.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
(it's technically not morning but whatever)Well I went ahead and read all the posts here and I have to say it is very hard to type you.

A lot of your answers are middle of the road and you don't commit to either way.

You don't seem all that intuitive honestly, you've listed quite a few things you like, but you didn't list why you like them.

When I was asking about your weaknesses, you did not report a heartfelt story, nor did I get to see what sort of reaction you have under stress. I wasn't able to see what you compensate for. As a result, I was unable to get to know you.

Since INTJs and INFJs are relatively rare in populations, I suggest you look into ISTJ and ISFJ more, the people on reddit are likely very biased towards intuitives. Sure, you picked business as your field of study but your reasoning wasn't all that abstract.

:( do you have any question to type me? For instance activities, i like little conversations because it feels me more social.

Like playing piyano because it was my dream + i feel special + different and better than other people

Like speaking football because i belong my team and it is a commom point with some of my friends

Like tidy up because when all things organized i feel better, more clean and relax. Maybe special again.

Like personality things because i want to match me with characters who have same personality with me

Also when i grow stress, i feel angry and coward both are same time, i want to respond but sometimes i Afraid, sometimes (for instance my red lines is passed) i respond very angry but at the end the problem or conflict generarly solve peacefully (at least now). Also i lost some of my friends because of conflicts

A stressfull memory, a conflict between me and my friend, we talked about x topic. I realized that he passed my red lines but i could not respond too much, than i obsessed many hours, i afraid of respond but i feel i need to say somethings, i said to myself, i should respond i should respond, so 04 a.m. i wrote very very bad message than we did not talk 6 months, at the end i realized my respond is too much rude to warn hım, i explain myself to hım now we are good. It shows that 1) my reaction time is not good, 2) i can be very angry toward people even i afraid of

In addition for enneagram i thought i am 1w9 or 9w1 but do not know

Can you interpret now?

Edit; In addition under stress i want to quickly solve the problem, i cannot wait under stress, impatience

So what is my type do you think?

+if you know enneagram 1w9 9w1 or maybe 6w5?

+in 16 personality test IXXJ

X'S PERCENTAGE always close
Like %55 %45

·
Registered
101 Posts
Check if you have a secret world domination plan. If you do, look more into INTJ. If you don't, you can strike that away from your list. It took me a year to find my type coz I was borderline I/E and P/J but that was caused by the life situation I found myself in.

For enneagram, read levels of development, basic desires, and basic fears, from the enneagram institute type description. And see which applies to you most.

For more detailed and personalized typing, send me a private message.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check if you have a secret world domination plan. If you do, look more into INTJ. If you don't, you can strike that away from your list. It took me a year to find my type coz I was borderline I/E and P/J but that was caused by the life situation I found myself in.

For enneagram, read levels of development, basic desires, and basic fears, from the enneagram institute type description. And see which applies to you most.

For more detailed and personalized typing, send me a private message.

Hahahaha i have secret world domination plan, i will send.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts