Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well judging from sentence structure.....
Ok... Ok... English is not my first language. In fact, English is a foreign language for that I try to practice.

But my question is serious. In what other personality type Aspergers can be found?

(The structure of my sentence is maybe not better... But I tried an improvement... as you see.)

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Ok... Ok... English is not my first language. In fact, English is a foreign language for that I try to practice.

But my question is serious. In what other personality type Aspergers can be found?

(The structure of my sentence is maybe not better... But I tried an improvement... as you see.)
Any personality type can have any kind of disorder. You're making the assumption that personality traits are the same as symptoms. That is not the case. That's like saying that just because Ewoks ate strudel, anyone who eats strudel is fuzzy. They aren't even related.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
This guy pm'd me this link. No idea why... I did not respond to his thread for him to get my name. Any of you get such a pm?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Any personality type can have any kind of disorder. You're making the assumption that personality traits are the same as symptoms. That is not the case. That's like saying that just because Hitler ate strudel, anyone who eats strudel is evil. They aren't even related.
Godwined so soon.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Any type can be.

·
Administrator
22,391 Posts
If I post answers like this over and over this will become a mighty 10 page thread. Then in a years time I can do it over and make it a 20 page thread.

Mmmmmm, strudel.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts