Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My INTJ friend recently announced he's going on homework strike and making this cake instead.

It looks like this.

Should I be disturbed? Should I sedate him myself, or is it safest for a medical professional to do it? How long can INTJ be left out of the fridge before they turn moldy?
Most importantly, if he does make the cake, how do I negotiate a shared portion of said delicacy?

·
Banned
3,255 Posts
Its very important to leave INTJs to their own process. And then sneak a piece of the cake when he's out or in the shower. Once the cut cake is discovered use your ENTJ wiles to deny, deny, deny. When it seems hopeless, just blame the dog.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
@JohnQ.Public but I love you

I also can't believe you made an account just for this, that's true dedication

·
Electronica Wizard
ISFP
6,709 Posts
Compliment an INTJ's baking skills until he can't take this flattery anymore and gives you a big slice of delicious, savory cake to keep you away. Or, when he's gone, eat the cake and blame it on your birthday which is today, tomorrow or any other day that your friend has decided to bake the cake.

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
i wouldn't sweat it. intjs typically lose interest in a project once it's complete, so chances are pretty good that he'll be looking for people to take the cake off his hands once he's done. you might even be able to charge him a small fee for the service, if he's still in the clouds.

it's about the baking, not the eating, with us.

edit: actually, that was my decoy reply. here's the real one: you fool, obviously your duty is to do his homework for him, not to sedate him. you should be freeing him up to focus on this important work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cake attempt #1 was a failure(though still tasty), as well as a testament as to why one should try to line the cake tin before pouring batter in. Fortunately, I have the time and ingredients(as well as the cruel lessons of experience) for cake attempt #2.

-The INTJ who will get this cake baked perfectly, no matter how many tries it takes.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@ LuvGen: That actually might have worked, because I totally blanked out on when maust's birthday is-until now.
@maust: I'm bored and have no inclination whatsoever to do anything academic, hence the cake. You still aren't getting any, by the way.
BUT CAKE

Sharing net benefits:
1. Closer bond, I will one day save your life so you need me
2. Helps reduce monopolies in citizens' homes because we only need one box of cake mix, not two, so the corporations don't win which supports capitalism which helps the economy
3. Neuro-chemicals (or whatever) that make you happy because natural selection favors groups :)))))))))

Cake attempt #1 was a failure(though still tasty), as well as a testament as to why one should try to line the cake tin before pouring batter in. Fortunately, I have the time and ingredients(as well as the cruel lessons of experience) for cake attempt #2.

-The INTJ who will get this cake baked perfectly, no matter how many tries it takes.

That picture was beautiful though. Line the tin this time, would you dear?
@lilysocks I have failed. I submit to the execution

·
Registered
150 Posts
Haha... My infj sister does this.

INFJ sister: Gets stressed out, crams homework, stops, bakes a ton of goodies, gets back to work on schoolwork...

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Clearly you need to convince him to make a bunch of the cakes. And then insist that because you gave him the idea to make so many, someone has to eat them, and you're just the one to help. I mean, you're helping eat them out of the kindness of your heart.

Your chocolatey... chocolate... heart... cake. CAKE

CAKE

CAKE

Reactions: maust

·
Registered
234 Posts
Clearly you need to convince him to make a bunch of the cakes. And then insist that because you gave him the idea to make so many, someone has to eat them, and you're just the one to help. I mean, you're helping eat them out of the kindness of your heart.

Your chocolatey... chocolate... heart... cake. CAKE

CAKE

CAKE
Shouldn't have Googled cake on Google images... Fucking inferior Se *loses control*.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
If you have a food processor, this raw no bake brownie is easy, delicious, and healthy!

Ingredients (Adapted from Deliciously Ella: Yields 10 brownies)
2 cups of pitted medjool dates
1 cup of pecans or walnuts
2-3 Tablespoons of raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
2 Tablespoons of maple syrup (optional if you want to make it sweeter but I did not add it)

Procedure
1. Blend pecans or walnuts in food processor until they form crumbly texture then add dates and blend again.

2. Add the cocoa powder and maple syrup if using.

3. Place mixture in baking tray and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or freeze for 1 hour to allow them to set. Keep in fridge for freshness.

Food Chocolate brownie Dish Cuisine Snack cake

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.