Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post the shit u did(do) as a teenage hellion.........

mine generally are a direct negative reaction to some sort of Authority cawz well thaz wha its all about.

<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

So in high school (this waz like back in 1969 maybe 70) got a batman stencil from Mad Magazine or maybe it was Cracked - can't recall- but any way friend of mine & myself we got this stencil and one day we go to this hardware store and stole a can of orange spray paint cause we're like guna spray this batman logo somewhere in school on a hall wall. And we do it. At a place in the school that got a lot of hallway traffic. we gota away with it! (Decades b4 the advent of cameras in school - ahhh the good ole days)

Anyway , next day at school its like 'Thee talk of the school' how sombody sprayed this fuking batman logo in bright orange paint right on the wall in front of God & every1 but no1 know who did it. We didn't know it waz guna turn into such a troll job but? So me & my buddy we're feeling really cocky & empowered so we do it again only on a different hall corner wall in anuther part of the school.......

Next day same response - and now its like turning into the big school mystery "When & Where's the Nex Batman logo guna appear?" Kinda thing. Me & my buddy did this shit for about 2 weex - off & on, every other day or so we'd pop anuther bright orange Batman Logo spray painted somewhere in the school and peeps were laffin they fukin asses off about it but the Faculty was gettin kinda annoyed by it all; you know kinda the way mods get when they can't catch 'The Troll".......

Anyway that Friday we had a Pep assembly for the nights football game, I think, and the stupid Principal (in classic SJ fashion) gets on the mic in front of the entire student body and starts wailing on " whoever you are painting this things on the school walls" blah blah blah how we'll get caught blah blah blah......... and he's going on on on about it like it was some federal crime...... at a fuking Pep assembley

Anyway my buddy & I we sneak out of the gymnasium down thru & underneath the bleachers and get outside and we go to his car where we stashed the spray paint & stencil and we get the stuff & sneak over to the principals car and spray a couple of em on his car doors while he's in there making a major bitch about it...........

Later that night while we're getting drunk someplace we decide we'd better kill the batman stencil caper tho figuring we'd pushed it about as far as we should!

More juvy D stories to come..............intjonny luzsha

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Well, that's tempting.

I got academic hardcore in college, but in HS I was, basically, a criminal. Actually, technically a criminal many times over. And yet, co-class president Junior year, numerous achievements.

I don't know about admitting to serious crimes, even if anonymously.

Let's just say "released into your parents' custody" is a phrase a heard once. And....no, I'm not going further.

Those were....other kids.

But sure if all you mean by JD is smoking some weed or whatever, I'll cop to that. As much as I make fun of that stuff now, that's fine with me.

You should probably have some more for your sciatica and hernia -- you might find you don't need to wear a truss as often, old man.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Started a fire at a playground, cardboard boxes in one of those metal tubes that you can slide down :D, we got caught but its hilarious in retrospect :D

Another time I was there, I caught pneumonia. Good times.

·
Spam-I-am
13,638 Posts
at a party [77] all lubed up, smoking, drinking, rails
a friend stopped in and announced he had 1/2 sticks of dynamite
sez he wants to go to RR tracks and blow up abandon rails
on way over I sees road kill, I yells ''stop''
he did, I picked up road kill and put it in trunk
we found 3 more RK's and goes to tracks
sticks dyne up RK's ass and blows them up

flash back #2
mid 70's I had dirt bikes
area where I lived is miles upon miles of fruit orchards
in the fall time I would cruise the orchards chasing the migrants on my dirt bike:eek:h:
would get home where v'bob sr would be waiting to scold me
the farmers would call mi poppi and tells dem I be terrorizing their help
v'bob daddy would scold me with a big stupid grin on his face trying not to laugh telling me to stop chasing migrants

·
Spam-I-am
13,638 Posts
Post the shit u did(do) as a teenage hellion.........

mine generally are a direct negative reaction to some sort of Authority cawz well thaz wha its all about.

<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

this is funny
I started a thread in the boomer forum titled ''sins of our youth'' a couple of years ago
great warped demented minds think alike:tongue:

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Well, I don't want to get get in the middle of some sausage muskrat love there, but my soft, feminine side is presenting, and it says there's probably a common theme here:

Not having no man with a tin star tell one what to do.

And doing something about it, even in a weak symbolic gesture.

So, yeah.

Boot on your neck? Foot up your ass, pig.

Stakes are lower and higher depending on where you're at, but the idea's the same.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I think I'd done most of my messed up deeds before I hit puberty, so I would like to believe I was a quiet, civilised teen. For the most part. There have been, of course, a few exceptions, like the following.

The guy my friend had been crushing on for years made his buddies threaten me once (it was a big misunderstanding, actually, but they had no idea). So I'd been toying with the idea of stuffing worms in his school bag for weeks for revenge when one evening as I was playing outside with spray paints I walked into his neighbourhood and sprinkled everything (walls, fences, I even sprayed someone's car -- but sadly, not his) in warnings. It was a marvelous sight. He just had to take one look outside his window and he would be able to see it. Sadly, his neighbours were coming outside by the time I was finishing it, and I think someone saw me when I sneaked away. The repercussions happened because I hadn't taken into account how the guy shared his neighbourhood with my other friend (who was vacationing at the time). Some people who also lived there blamed her for the vandalism and made her wipe off the paints, and she only told me about it after she'd assumed the blame, which happened after she'd laughed her head off.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
So if girls develop earlier than boys mentally, then in years it means men in their prime should prey upon women in their,,,

what?

just thinking out loud, new IPv6 and all that millennium bug...

if their eggs hat.....

STOP

ok

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome!! Reference to the 'tin star' up there I gots me alota of juvyD stuff to choreograph with badges. HAHA!

<<<<<<--------------take it frum a koon!

Back to high school - we had this thing called the Jr. Sr. War. It had been going on for awhile before I became a Soph so we was all well indoctrinated to the 'tradition'. Basically it went on in the fall during football season and generally went like this: We' would all koon vegetables: tomatoes, melons etc whate'er we could steal from what ever garden or farm field was available and stock up mostly the pickup trucks with this stuff. The Soph's generally would join forces with the Jr's ; well cause Sr.s think e'ery1 is beneath them......

Anyway whenever & wherever Sr.s encountered Jr.s or vice verse there would be one helluva food fresh vegetable fight, peopel, cars trucks would totaly get bombed and this shit went on all Fall during football season. You had to be on gaurd cause never knew whe n the 'enemy' might cruise down the road and tomato melon ambush your ass.......

Now, it was a 'rule' understood to generally keeep this crap out in the country not bring it into populated areas etc and because of this we had this big huge spot sorta almost wilderness by the big local river we called 'The Willows' (cuse there were several HUGE! Willow trees growin there) and that was 1 of the places especially on a weekend after the football game where we'd all go get drunk smoke pot and have some hellacious vegetable Jr Sr Napoleonic Wars. Now there was only one road off the 'main drag' in & out of The Willows and it was about 3 miles long............

I was a Jr at the time and my buddy (same buddy from OP - with paint & stencil) & I had kooned this water melon out of someones watermelon field and we got 'word' that a bunch of Srs were headed to The Willows in their pickup. Now there was this big Oak tree about 4 foot in dia that had a big limb that grew out over top of the road about a mile & a half before you'ld get to the river and him & I climb up that oak and get out on that limb with this fuking melon waiting for these Srs to drive by under us and we're gonna drop this fuking melon on them. Its dark and we could see head lights coming and a vehicle would drive under us but it wouldn't be them - the Srs. So this goes on for about a half hour and the fuckking mosquitos have drained a quarter of my blood and I finally say "Fuck this man - the next fuking vehicle gets it I don't care who it is." My buddy nods " yeah I'm with ya."

So a lil bit later we see head lights com ing and we're like 'this fucker gets it". Timed the toss perfect too except we didn't see the spotlights & overhead lights on the cop car till that melon was about 6 inches out of our hands........ Oh shit!! I said and we both were already jumping out of that tree and heard the LOUD THAAUUUMPPP crash! We hit the ground and never stopped running for like ever. Thru the marsh, catttails, etc..........

Next day in the local evening newspaper heres a write up titled: "Jr Sr War Claims Sherriff Car". Evidently we hit this cop car square on the hood smashing it alll in and then what was left of the melon bounced up and took out the windshield..........

More juvy D to come............intjonny koon

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I remember this music teacher I had way back when and she was one of the strictest teachers in existence, so me and a few mates decided to pull a prank on her (lighten her up a bit). When she was in the music room, we went in to 'ask' her a question about the previous class, which was just a pretense so that my mate could nick her keys. Then when we left, we closed the door behind her and locked it. We stood outside the window as she scrambled to find her keys (which weren't in the room) and then started pleading for us to open the door. Of course, we just died laughing outside the door as she got more upset. Eventually, she just pulled a chair up into the middle of the room, sat down and put her head into her lap (I assume she was crying). Of course, we started to laugh even harder. Then, as if she just had an idea, she went to the window and opened it in an attempt to climb out (it was a ground-floor classroom), but the windows don't open too far and since she was rather... Heavy-set, she got stuck. We went around to the other side, with even more friends and we started to take pictures of her stuck in the window, as she was crying. A few people posted them on Facebook and we all just left her there. We got absolutely reamed by the headteacher the next day, got after-school detentions for a month, threatened with legal action and were forced to apologise. None of us could make a proper apology without laughing though. Was absolutely worth it.

EDIT: Looking back, sometimes I really was a mean little cunt.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Then, as if she just had an idea, she went to the window and opened it in an attempt to climb out (it was a ground-floor classroom), but the windows don't open too far and since she was rather... Heavy-set, she got stuck. We went around to the other side, with even more friends and we started to take pictures of her stuck in the window, as she was crying.

​<<<<<----------------take it frum a koon!
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I would've been dangling thoz keys in front of her just out of reach. "You lookin 4 theez?":laughing::laughing::laughing:

Reactions: Wellington

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, that's tempting. but in HS I was, basically, a criminal. Actually, technically a criminal many times over. And yet,
I don't know about admitting to serious crimes, even if anonymously.

​<<<<<---------------take it frum a koon!

The statute of limitations is looong past! You jumpt in the corral dude now SPILL!

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
The statute of limitations is looong past! You jumpt in the corral dude now

Well, I think that's a defective conclusion.

I think it would be a grave error to claim misdeeds or maladaptive behavior.

However, while I am no longer a juvenile, I still have the youthful desire to plant my seed in as many fertile, well-groomed females as possible.

Therefore, bring them to me.

For I shall spread each crotch and examine the fruits that be therein.

Go now in peace.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I think that's a defective conclusion.

I think it would be a grave error to claim misdeeds or maladaptive behavior.
Sorry (he says sarcastically) that you've placed a negative moral definition upon your Life's actions & can't positively embrace your existence.:laughing:

However, while I am no longer a juvenile, I still have the youthful desire to plant my seed in as many fertile, well-groomed females as possible.

Therefore, bring them to me.

For I shall spread each crotch and examine the fruits that be therein.

Go now in peace.
No I'm not any1's pimp. Now I get it tho. so you were a teenaged sex offender yeah! now I get it! yeah that would go beyond the bounds of typical juvy D behavior:laughing: Maybe you should go in peace as I'm the one that started this thread - haha - but read my signature - the blue one i think and tell it your therapist. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another thing I did quite often (this might actually be more of a 'lifestyle' trend rather than explicit juvenile delinquent behavior) was to bring oranges into study hall with vodka..........

​<<<<<----------------take it frum a koon!
You weren't allowed to eat your lunch in study hall but if you had an apple or an orange, a banana, a qwik snack,something like that, the monitor would let you eat that and not give you any shit. So I always brought me a couple oranges already peeled in a small plastic bag. I had some syringes that I no longer remember how I got them but i had a few and I would peel my orange and use a syringe to inject vodka into various spots across & around the orange then I would bring them into study hall and enjoy my a couple 'screwdrivers' while i was there for the hour..........

Reactions: brightflashes

·
Plague Doctor
5,927 Posts
hmm I experienced some very dark times starting at age 14 when one of my best friends committed suicide after talking to me on the phone. The next year, another friend died and the year after, my (step) brother died. As a result, the "craziest" thing I did was go to therapy and get on some medication. I had trouble in school, but I was able to get a decent graduating GPA and get scores to get into college easily. I smoked weed once when I was 15.

I guess I didn't have any time to be "wild" back then, though I imagine that if my life had been different, I'd probably be a more wild child that way. I probably gave my parents a lot more of a hard time through my eccentricity instead of doing the "normal" drinking/partying thing.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
so you were a teenaged sex offender yeah! now I get it!
I was actually a teenage werewolf. I did sex offend, but it was with willing partner.

I confess, I fucked her face. And also her teats. But yea, it is written that I did learn that when eating a bitch out on the rag, you should be cautious, and not just dive in with gusto. More perpicacity and judgment is required. Otherwise, it is upsetting to the female.

Therapist? It is to laugh. It is the wounded physician who can heal.

Bobo.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
at a party [77] all lubed up, smoking, drinking, rails
a friend stopped in and announced he had 1/2 sticks of dynamite
sez he wants to go to RR tracks and blow up abandon rails
Actually, that sounds kind of fun.

If 0.45 ACP ammo wasn't so expensive, that could be a good afternoon, after clearing the area and retrieving the cartridges and what could be found of the bullets afterwards.

I know I said elsewhere I don't often do recycling, but I abhor leaving contaminants in wooded areas.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts