Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is a video of me and ALL about Life as an INTJ? What about you? What are you like?
Are we alike at all? Please share!! :D Thanks and have a good day!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I avoid people at all costs as well. INTJ as well so no surprises there.

I think, as demonstrated in your video, I could never survive in an American College scenario.

I'm in Australia and its actually the minority whom stay at colleges, the rest usually live fairly close by to their university. So that works out for me, come in for 2-4 hours a day then go home.

Yes! Discovery channel! Good choice.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yes!! I absolutely love it!!!! :D

Reactions: Off The Hitch

·
Registered
276 Posts

Mythbusters! :cool:

About your video: Imma teenager and I live in some moderate-tech country, *Internet = 50kb/s but I could say that what you say on the video pretty much represents me.
Other than Discovery Channel, I watch cartoons and anime. :crazy:

Although I'm generally perceived as you-know-what, I can be fun and make Icy-cold jokes sometimes. I prefer to shut myself off to ESXX, mostly my relatives, they are annoying. (I'm an asian and they often had small talk and "Inviting" me to their social circle, using the method of keep pleasing, I dislike it.)

Also, I tend to love memes for some reason.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
1. never does anything exciting
2. avoids pretty much all people
3. goes to massive cafeteria, doesn't talk to anybody
4. feels alien amongst people
5. avoid people you know are going to initiate conversation at all costs

Welcome to PerC :happy:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really? thats quite interesting. yeah you are not alone. anime? Ha ME TOO!! and fan of YuGiOh because of my brother and bf.

also FUNNY PIC "Would you like a bag?".....No I'll just put everything in my pocket. LOL!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
someone sent this to me and i laughed so hard
dgere.jpg edfsfsd.jpg

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1. never does anything exciting
2. avoids pretty much all people
3. goes to massive cafeteria, doesn't talk to anybody
4. feels alien amongst people
5. avoid people you know are going to initiate conversation at all costs

Welcome to PerC :happy:

HaHa Thanks :B ive already met some interesting people :)

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
HaHa Thanks :B ive already met some interesting people :)
I'm glad you like it here :happy: There are interesting people of all types and varieties. Feel free to venture into all of the subforums, even the type-specific ones.

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
Okay, I was on the fence as to whether I was INTJ or ISTP (long story...), but with your description of what it's like to be an INTJ, I'm 96% sure that I'm INTJ now, so thanks for that. Welcome to the site and I can't wait to see ya on the forums.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE doe :tongue:

·
Banned
627 Posts
Hello everyone, this is a video of me and ALL about Life as an INTJ? What about you? What are you like?
Are we alike at all? Please share!! :D Thanks and have a good day!
you remind me of myself 10 years ago when I first stepped into college. the college life gets better with time. find a major you enjoy (and that will lead to a decent job when you graduate)...and then you will find yourself around people who share similar interests as you.

what is your intended major?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you remind me of myself 10 years ago when I first stepped into college. the college life gets better with time. find a major you enjoy (and that will lead to a decent job when you graduate)...and then you will find yourself around people who share similar interests as you.

what is your intended major?
well to be quick frank...im not for certain anymore.
it was and currently is education teaching...but it just now comes to mind that} im not sure if my serious type of personality would be suitable in a classroom setting with people whom i do not in-particular fond of social skills, yet alone children. i am considering finishing college with a basic associate Bible degree and getting a job elsewhere........

btw got suggestions?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts