Ohh, killing spree. Can I join? I think I have a list, somewhere...
I've done the same as sir Hour above me.
I generally treat them to amused looks and act like they're little children, since that's pretty much how I see it. I don't particularly care what they think of me, as they hold none of my interest, so that's how I'll treat them if they attempt what I suppose is meant to be an insult.
I might also occasionally respond with a silly comeback that is meant to sound 'upper-class', for the amusement of whatever crowd is there. I.E. 'Your insults have the consistency of soup and all the wit of lettuce.'
I also seem to have issues with equality. I, for example, really don't care if my bedsheets are disorganized, 'cause they'll get that way anyway when I sleep in them. But all little bits of fluff, white string, and other non-bedsheet-coloured objects must be obliterated. I also can't sit normally without being uncomfortable.
By the way, DarkestHour, your avatar is pretty darn awesome.
I don't like most people touching me much, particularly if I don't know them. I'll do hugs from some people, but most other touching of any kind is generally not allowed. I've just grown used to hugs I guess. On a similar note, I feel an almost physical sensation of irritation when someone with an IQ below room temperature is near me, like they're poking me or something. .-. Anyone else get that?
1.I have very good reflexes and balance. The only bone I've broken was my wrist when I was three.
2. When I'm not busy with school or playing strategy-based video games, I'm reading.
3. My mind moves in many directions at one, but can be focused towards one goal for maximum fiah-powah.
4. Impractical things being taught in schools bother me. I want to learn something useful.
5. Dexter, Boy Genius is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
6. Teachers that don't know what they're talking about bother me also.
7. I love music. I can't imagine life without it. X3
8. I'm somewhat lazy, so accomplish less than I could.
9. I admire those who think abstractly to find something new in life.
10. I knew more about stuff than most eight year olds about many... things. =3