Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure whether I'm an INTJ or ISTJ. I always test 50/50 on iNtuision and Sensing.
I realise it has to do with cognitive functions, but it's very much to read about and I have very little motivation. :\
All I want to know is the difference(s) between INTJ and ISTJ, explained in an easy way.
Hope someone can help. :proud:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have an ISTJ friend and I'm INTJ. I explained to him like this: I see your rule book and I bend it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm not sure whether I'm an INTJ or ISTJ. I always test 50/50 on iNtuision and Sensing.
I realise it has to do with cognitive functions, but it's very much to read about and I have very little motivation. :\
All I want to know is the difference(s) between INTJ and ISTJ, explained in an easy way.
Hope someone can help. :proud:
I would just like to restart this question. Over the years I've mostly tested as an INTJ. The only letter I've ever questioned was the N/S (although lately one or two sites have given me a P, but I disagree). I consider myself quite a factual and literal person. I love statistics (not the actual math discipline, although I enjoyed that class as well)! Aren't these characteristics of an S?

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts