Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think there are any threads about this on the INTJ forums, so I've decided to post one myself. Anyways, I'm interested in seeing where other INTJs are on a political spectrum.

Link to test:
The Political Compass - Test

My results

2,427 Posts
I've taken this test several times now and I don't want to take it again. I always score in the lower right hand corner. In a nutshell, I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative. I'm not big on labels, but Libertarian is a good fit. Though now, I'm more of a political nihilist because I realize that what I think on this issues means absolutely nothing and nothing will change. So I don't waste my time arguing about it. Particularly over the internet. :cool:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
While I agree on a 2 dimensional model giving a better picture than the traditional 1 dimensional left - center - right, I do, however, prefer limiting it to the first quadrant with the x-axis representing economic freedom and the y-axis representing social liberty. In this quadrant one would find fascism and communism in the bottom left corner and me in the top right corner.

·
Registered
Introverted intuitive type
5,561 Posts
How many times has this been posted now?

I'm close to smack-dab in the middle. Slightly below the very middle, and very, very slightly to the left.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts