Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm seeking an ESTJ female for a relationship. And as the dating portion of this website is under construction i figured i would give this a whirl.

i'm 23. 6'0'
I'm the epitome of INTJ. Although with a companion i'm not cold and aloof like we're typically described.
If you read about INTJ's we typically offer the soundest relationships and don't give up very easily.

I'm not 100% sure what to say about my self because i've not done this before, but find real life dating to be a bit daunting. I'm not into the bar scene and find it difficult to strike up random conversation at the check-out line at Target. just seems...'cheesy'?

well, if anyone would like to know more i'd be more than happy to answer.

hopefully this doesn't seem pathetic.

well, Cheers,
Ky

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, thank you very much 'KrystRay'.
i currently live in Illinois, blech, but am looking to moving to florida or Georgia? I went down for a holiday last year and loved the 'vibe'. I have family down there too! Illinois is just a crap state. so don't hold that against me if you're from NY or something! Ha.

I'm new to the site, so forgive me for not having a profile set up really, i haven't even been a forum member for more than..mmm... 2 hours? Ha!

I'm a memeber of INTJ forum.com and we have had many discussions about how INTJ's seem to mesh with ESTJ's quite well. So i thought i'd give it a try. Even just phone conversations and skype or what have you.

I'm not saying i'd rush to move to be with a woman, but if things went well, there's nothing holding me back from relocating eventually.

Oh, ps. - sorry for grammatical errors, English was never my strongest suit.

Pss - there are about 15 women in your Avatar photograph, relatively hard to discern which is potentially you, based on your post. Looks don't usually correlate to Text. :tongue:

eitherway, hope that answers your question, and then some?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
INTJ women are better.
Yep, they keep you up all night. Because you know as soon as you fall asleep they will murder you. Don't be fooled by the soothing image of Bios unicorn, she will probably bite your nuts off first chance she gets :).

On an unrelated matter, i think you are single for a reason. And that reason is that...well...you are looking for a ESTJ woman. Most of the people on this planet do not know what that means. I'll try to spare you my usual line of "you are an idiot" cause im at my daily max.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I'll try to spare you my usual line of "you are an idiot" cause im at my daily max.
Hm mrscientist must me an INTJ, *checks profile tab*, *big smile on my face*

But no seriously, people are so different, I would never ever make decisions based on their MBTI type.
Use it to better understand yourself and others. But please do not use it to select people.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not using it to select people, just figured that using an ESTJ forum would be a way to meet more outgoing people who are similar to me, but different enough to make a nice blend.

and INTJ's are usually so reclusive that it's hard to find any anyway even if we would be a perfect match.

I am just using this as a possible other source of meeting people, don't think i'm sitting here watching this forum all day waiting to see if i find someone.

I just thought it would be worth a shot.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Thats fine. I will warn you that the communication between an INTJ and ESTJ is completely different. You may find it very taxing on your energy since you will have to communicate at a slower, more detailed pace.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.