Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm an INFJ girl:)
I like a person, he's 18 years old, but I don't know his personality type...
I think that he's INTJ, because he's an introvert person, but he also likes showing his mental abilities, he likes asking random questions in public places. He's interested in politics, science of war and history. He's thoughtful all the time, doesn't enjoy parties, kinda cold to people, sarcastic and he calls himself a bit misanthropic. He judges almost everything :D
He's more open with his bud, talkative, but he's quiet around me. We haven't talked yet, he ignores me, avoids saying "hi" or "bye", but he really notices my existance. He strangely stares at me, listens to my convesations, agress to my ideas, but he says in general, not to me.. He always says something wise when I'm around. He has said only one thing to me - "Are you nervous?" with a warm and strange voice, when we had a final presentation. :D Oh, and he warmly smiled at me and sometimes he's kinda mirroring my actions :D but he doesn't message me on facebook.
I need your help to determine, if he's INTJ and... does he like me back? :D
xx

·
Registered
797 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D

As far as I've read, he seems like a social introvert, and probably a cognitive introvert as well. But that's still not enough information to tell whether he's an INTJ. It would help to learn more about his thought processes, like how he thinks through an idea or a problem.

For the second question, the past posts here may help, or you may want to post there. http://personalitycafe.com/intj-forum-scientists/63335-relationship-questions-intjs.html

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
He's more open with his bud, talkative, but he's quiet around me. We haven't talked yet, he ignores me, avoids saying "hi" or "bye", but he really notices my existance. He strangely stares at me, listens to my convesations, agress to my ideas, but he says in general, not to me.. He always says something wise when I'm around. He has said only one thing to me - "Are you nervous?" with a warm and strange voice, when we had a final presentation. :D Oh, and he warmly smiled at me and sometimes he's kinda mirroring my actions :D but he doesn't message me on facebook.
Lol I wouldnt count on an intj or someone like an intj to initiate conversation or pretty much anything else, especially when theyre young. Your best bet is to take action and talk to him.

From this post, Id say theres a good chance he likes you and a 100% chance that you like him as well. Just try to talk to him for a start and see whats what.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Not enough information to determine his personality type, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's at least an introvert and a thinker.

The best way to find out if he likes you back is to talk to him! There's a good chance that he doesn't know you like him and wouldn't know unless you told him upfront. We're not very good at initiating conversations, in person or on social media.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If he is an INTJ he's probably horrible at starting conversations, but if you start up a few conversations preferably about things he is (and you are) interested in, it will probable go pretty well! About wether he likes you or not the only real way to tell is by asking him, I'd get to know him a little better first and then tell him how you feel. :) I hope this helps! I recently had a similar situation with an INTJ and I told him I liked him and all things considered it went pretty well, in my case he liked me too... but he isn't ready for a relationship, so we are still friends and if something eventually happens, great! if not, Oh well, I still have an awesome friend!

Reactions: MinneBlomMyosotis
1 - 10 of 10 Posts