Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
4 Posts
i would think intjs should exceed above all the other mbti types in rational abilities. as for the internal dialoguing such as second guessing, paranoia, strong anxiety, and instincts, other intjs have circumnavigated this trend through various methods. personally i am center brained and can consciously control which side of the brain to use more dominantly for questions. i.e. right brain: access to visual (spatial)/auditory construction, feelings; left brain: access to visual/auditory remembrance. i have found that the above forms of internal dialoguing arise from blurred thoughts from the left and right. its all about organizing ones own thinking hierarchy. after all, isn't the hallmark of the intj self reflection/absorption and deep lines of thought? furthermore, in general intjs might benefit from learning to tie off their bag of emotions and mushy thoughts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.