Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I wasn't really sure of my type to begin with, considering it was an online test.
The results said I was moderately expressed feeling, so there is less certainty there.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want my life to peaceful, and relaxed. Not boring and repetitive though.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I finished a long day of work, and everything is finished, organized, and final.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Forgetting something basic.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Kind of vague. I guess if the decision has a large effect on people, I try to do make the decision that has the least negative effect on everyone. Although sometimes I get a feeling that one decision may be a bad idea, even though I think I should select it.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Getting it done, and if I can, trying to exceed other's expectations.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I guess solitary walks are fun, especially after a sudden change in season.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Theorize. Theories are adaptable and can be analyzed. I don't see how memorizing or using my hands is learning.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
If I'm in a laid back environment, then I'm not that un-organized, but not too messy. But with work, car, etc, I'm definitely organized.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
The general principles behind it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I guess being myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? One on one.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I want to know what I am doing.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Hang out with them. The show will be something to look forward to when the night is over.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Excessively apologize. But on a more extreme level I will just become stoic.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Controlling and cold.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Philosophy, life, and politics.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Fake friends, social life, wealth.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They usually say I'm pretty strange, which I guess they're right. They also say I'm paranoid, which I kind of doubt, I just tend to think too heavily on somethings.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Reading and listening to music.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts