760 Posts

·
Banned
760 Posts
Songs by INXS

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
@Blue Ocean 's music... I'm on listen #6 and I don't think I'm going to stop any time soon

:crazy: you have your first fangirl. <- time for me to make a post on the "act like a non-INTJ" thread :crazy:

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
:crazy: you have your first fangirl. <- time for me to make a post on the "act like a non-INTJ" thread :crazy:
:blushed:

Thanks. My other song is on the same channel (A Tan Isle), which is my attempt at playing everything :p I don't like it as much as when I made it, but I still think it's okay considering I have one microphone, a terrible drum kit and a very bad ability to use music software to arrange everything in the way I want it. Still, you might want to give it a go.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

Reactions: nonnaci

·
Registered
134 Posts

it's incredible the amount of tension being channeled through the fusion of various electronic styles combined with elements of rock music...Linkin Park has always done a phenomenal job of this but sometimes when Pendulum swings they knock it right out of the park.

·
Registered
766 Posts

@Freeform Me likey electronic music. The passion, the fractal structure (yum darkstep), the vividity (compared to the few same instruments most of the popular genres use)... I dislike when people talk shit in Youtube comments about them. Despite their 'mainstream' and light qualities, I like them and respect them, because they fill an important role (for example, channeling new dnb-heads from the more popular music styles; melding rock, electronica and metal somewhat together (for example, from them I went further to Celldweller, which is more metal + orchestral + more el. (e.g. traces of trance, dubstep; depends on song)))

·
Registered
134 Posts
@Faklubrejle I didn't even realize FC Kahuna was still around- I used to listen to them several years ago and have one of their tracks on a compilation CD somewhere in my collection. This track has a good groove, too. How 'bout some Glitch? B-)

2521 - 2540 of 6286 Posts