Personality Cafe banner

6201 - 6220 of 6262 Posts

·
Registered
11,164 Posts
I've known one person in my life who was a model.
i've known two. one fairly well, who had a different plan and was just paying the bills to get there. she was also seriously mentored/watched out for by someone 'senior' in the profession who seems to have been an outstandingly awesome person. it didn't keep her from being aware of the pit though.

the other was a really good friend of one of my partner, and she never talked much about it to me, but yeah. with that said, i thought the article was a bit . . . telegraphy. i don't mean any of the facts seemed exaggerated. i just thought a fair bit too much of it seemed to be documentation of the researcher's reactions etc.

honestly, it's a story that stands on its merits already. it really didn't need her modelling [sorry, that word] what kinds of responses the viewers should have.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Why does this song from a children’s tv show I’ve never seen that popped up on my YouTube suggestion, appeal to my sixteen year old self’s brooding angst. Heck, this song still appeals to my current broody twenty-five year old self.

Also, Eden Espinosa has a fantastic voice and I get chills listening to this

https://youtu.be/87HAEkf_Li0

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Spoiler for Frozen II. Please watch the movie first. Highly recommend; especially if you enjoyed Frozen.

I'm addicted. :blushed::laughing::crying::bored:

Can't wait till they release the scene with it. So @#$% righteous!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I'm watching Lucille Ball's musical appearances before the I Love Lucy show.

She was really slumming it with these low budget numbers.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts