Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently found this site, so this would also be my introduction. My name is Corey and I'm a University Student. Nice to meet everyone!

Anyway, I also took the Enneagram Personality Test and I found out I'm a 2, 4, 7. What do you guys think of an INTJ with such a strong heart Enneagram? I feel like it means I have the best/worst of both worlds.:confused:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Not sure but I know that most INTJ's type as 5's. I usually type as 5w6, or 1w9. It really just depends on the person.

EDIT: And welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think 2 and 7 are more extroverted, but I don't really fit in any of the personality types anyway. I fit the most into INTJ, apparently.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Corey, it might be a good idea to do some more research. It takes most people weeks to months to peg their enneagram type, and there's a widely held belief here that tests can only point you in the right direction. You might learn some beneficial things in the process of research as well.

btw, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I've been doing a lot of research ever since I found this site. I actually took an IQ test first, and i guess my mind just followed that thread into self-research and I led myself into personality tests. As far as the Enneagram, I think that between that and my INTJ personality test result, my personality and mind have been almost completely captured. At least as far as one can have their personality described in so many words.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts