Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just coincidence and random correlation, or is it true that more often than not, INTJ's from the western world have large blue eyes?
Not only do I have big blue eyes, all INTJ's I know in real life (5) have gigantic blue eyes and the INTJ's in the photo thread have big blue eyes, they also have a type of stare and appearance that all INTJ's tend to have in common.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
The INTJs I know have big brown eyes and the stares. Never mind, they are Asian and African.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
It doesn't seem very likely there's any correlation since the genes that induce certain eye colour would have to be linked to very many of the genes that cause INTJ traits. Plus personality type is not solely caused by genetic factors, but also upbringing etc. I have no idea what's the eye colour of the two INTJs I know. Grey perhaps. They certainly don't have big eyes.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Congratulations. You may now proceed back into society. We welcome you with open arms.

Hmm. "Proceed back" isn't sitting right with me.
Darling,I wish I could find a home there....:sad:
If only I could alter my genes:wink:

·
Jaffa Master
7,575 Posts
Is it just coincidence and random correlation, or is it true that more often than not, INTJ's from the western world have large blue eyes?
Not only do I have big blue eyes, all INTJ's I know in real life (5) have gigantic blue eyes and the INTJ's in the photo thread have big blue eyes, they also have a type of stare and appearance that all INTJ's tend to have in common.

What are your thoughts?
Regarding eye color, I think thats not a sound conclusion.

What do you mean about INTJs having an appearance in common?

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
I have big eyes, but they aren't blue.

My mother has blue eyes and my father has green eyes.

And me and my siblings all have brown eyes.

Yay dominant alleles :crying:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I don't know about large, but I do have blue eyes.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
My eyes are black. Sorta big, I guess. Acrually they are very dark brown.

I seriously doubt there is much of a trend.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts