Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this topic has been covered ad nauseum but I'm still keenly interested. INTJs, what's your take on sex? I've heard everything from passionate lovers to 'don't like to be touched, ever'. Also, what's with sending penis pics? I don't understand the purpose of that.

All INTJ sexuality talk welcome!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I love it. I know how to get it. If STDs didn't exist then I'd probably be a little harlot, but luckily I found the perfect guy. ^_^ If I was born male, I probably would've remained a virgin. It's easier when men do the pursuing. :p

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
My INTJ daughter had a boyfriend and they have been seeing each other for quite a while. They have known each other as friends for over a year on top of that. I guess I am expecting her to spend the night or something with him, but it has not happened. I actually worried about it for a while. I finally asked her that since she was 20 and loved him why not? She said "NTs just do it real slow". Huh, who would have thought.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I put a check mark in the box . . . .

Reactions: Rose Belle

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
There's a line for me between sex and not wanting to be touched. Not wanting to be touched applies to general hugging and the like and involves not wanting people that barely know me "all up in my grill".

Sex is different. I do take it slow and I don't like to rush things. I need to trust the individual I'll be having sex with. I will also not sleep with someone who tries to pressure me into it, in fact, that would increase a high probability of me breaking up with that individual. The list could go on but you get the gist I'm sure.

·
Banned
486 Posts
I deeply enjoy sex, I just wish people wouldn't use it as a universal tool in every context. Sex has a place and it isn't everywhere. I don't always want to have to deal with everyone's sexuality when I'm just trying to go about my business.

Griping aside I sit in the passionate side of the curve, if there is no passion I consider it to be a waste of my time. If there is passion she better have time.

As for the penis pictures................... I'm at a loss on that one. I rarely want to call something overtly stupid but.........

·
Registered
714 Posts
My INTJ daughter had a boyfriend and they have been seeing each other for quite a while. They have known each other as friends for over a year on top of that. I guess I am expecting her to spend the night or something with him, but it has not happened. I actually worried about it for a while. I finally asked her that since she was 20 and loved him why not? She said "NTs just do it real slow". Huh, who would have thought.
I was like "wtf..." then kinky.

·
Administrator
23,778 Posts
I'm a virgin. I never want to be touched by anyone EVAR!

Well of course since I have 3 children I'm almost expert.

....I still don't get the penis pic thing though. It was explained to me recently (by a penis pic sending maniac) that because they (men) are visual creatures they are simply trying to reciprocate the visual aspect....it's the only thing they have of interest according to the penis pic sending maniac.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I'm a virgin. I never want to be touched by anyone EVAR!

Well of course since I have 3 children I'm almost expert.

....I still don't get the penis pic thing though. It was explained to me recently (by a penis pic sending maniac) that because they (men) are visual creatures they are simply trying to reciprocate the visual aspect....it's the only thing they have of interest according to the penis pic sending maniac.
Wtf is up with that? I just don't get that either.

Unless you are 14 and like ZOMG INTERNETZZZZ or somthing equally empty an childlike.

Immaculate conceptions eh.....

1 - 20 of 216 Posts