Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
235 Posts
Does any ENTJ have any experience romantically with an ENTJ and how did that turn out?
i'm guessing you meant to say "INTJ"...and yes...sorta. What i've come to find out is that me being an INTJ girl... most of my guy friends are ENTJ. i'm considered "one of the guys". I'm a girly girl in some ways... but my personality is more down to earth and guy-like. anyways...yes. my one guy friend has had a crush on me for a long time. he is an ENTJ. we get along great. we understand eachother. the only fault we had was that he didnt quite understand why i needed so much alone time. but after a while, he began to accept it and understand. we are still really close friends to this day. and may date again.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well, I know an ENTJ. She was married to an INTJ. Their marriage went bust basically because she dominated the guy. I think that is the main risk: the ENTJ dominating the INTJ. I did find her quite attractive however, and that was not physical, purely mental. Strong will, intelligent, outspoken... hmmmmmmmm...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes!! :) My SO is an ENTJ and we have an amazing connection - mentally, physically, etc. And we have since we first met. With our NTJ combined, we both love and understand our logic and structure, we both love to have debates on various topics and neither of us feel attacked in the discussions - they're FUN. We have such a wonderful time together. And all our interactions, working on things together, the debates, the projects... we get along quite well... been together almost a year and a half thus far.

Sometimes I struggle with her extroverted needs for conversation, as my introversion is quite strong and I require a lot of alone "down-time" to just sit and be and think and do on my own... but we're working on that - getting her out and doing things more :)

Reactions: Hemoglobin

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I just remember something else. When I was dating, I was dating an ENTJ who seemed very into me. I was pretty put off by her aggressive, bossy personality. She was also not physically warm and affectionate, which I find very important.

Turned out she didn't take rejection well, either... rarely seen someone get so incredibly angry.

I can see it work quite well, provided the ENTJ gives the INTJ enough space. Also, it's possible the ENTJ would find the INTJ a bit meek and dull.

Personally, I'm more into feelers. I'm surrounded by thinkers at my job, and I just want to be with a feeler when I'm off. She takes me places, shows me things... The only thing I won't compromise on is the N.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts